Weight Loss and motivation

Options
:tongue: Hey there all, I was one of those lucky skinny people until I hit 35 then I put on 40lbs in a year and haven't been able to lose it since. I was so use to eating what I wanted, when I wanted and never putting on weight so this has been a real challenge for me. I tried weight watchers and did lose weight but the expense was just that, an expense. So of course i put back on the weight I lost. My sister told me about this site and I've gotta say so far I am loving it.
After a couple of days of using the site I realized all the posts I'm making, I'm the only one seeing them, LOL, so that being said I'm looking for some weight loss friends. I promise to be supportive of your weight loss and encourage you the best I can if you can do the same for me.
Thanks all:bigsmile:

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    you can add me!!
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...always looking for new friends and more support!:happy:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome you can add me too
  • Fabulous39
    Fabulous39 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too never had to diet, now as I approach 40 I have some pounds to lose and don't know how. Hoping this site works.
  • sabrena77
    sabrena77 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends you can add me as well
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Good luck, you can add me as a friend as well.
  • alexzandra
    alexzandra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    me too!!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me as well! :flowerforyou:
  • Rensco
    Rensco Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat - hit middle age and started putting it on. Oh joy! Trying to loose since I turn 40 this year. Feel free to friend me! The site is wonderful!