whats your weakness food?

Options
Me
Peanut butter
Cheddar Cheese
Tim Hortons triple triple extra large coffee.
Rye and Cola on weekends.

I don't buy cheddar cheese to my sons dismay I used to eat it with everything, Rye and cola gone too replaced with white wine for weekends. Tim hortons coffee that ones very tough you get into a habit going each morning grabbing your coffee . I was so shocked to find out exactly how bad it was calorie wise.. I tapered down to a medium double double. I know these 4 things is why I am overweight to know is half the battle except however indulge in the peanut butter still if I can kick that I would be set.

Replies

• elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter for sure, its like once I start I cant stop...so I wont buy it. Pizza I'm the same way with both of those I'll just eat myself silly lol. Oh and just about anything sweet.
  • nevertellen35
    Options
    Yup thinking to take that out of the house however with a 15 year old boy this is hard thinking of asking Nick to keep the peanut butter where I cant find it and let him have the big jar.
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Pizza definitely
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    cheese - mostly the soft, raw variety, but a sharp cheddar too... I'm trying to be off it for 4 weeks - so far 1 week into it, it's soooooo hard.
    wine - what goes better with cheese than an excellent bottle of vino and mixed nuts? The problem is - I'll drink that FULL bottle myself!
  • ailysp
    ailysp Posts: 69
    Options
    Cheddar cheese
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
    Pizza
    Onion rings
    Starbucks venti Mocha
    White Zinfandel
    Not necessarily in that order...:drinker: God it's no wonder I was overweight!!!

I still have PB because it is very good for you. I just have way smaller amounts
    Pizza...I have a good alternative that satisfies that craving
    Same for O Rings...I have a good low fat, low cal recipe...
    I now opt for the lighter version of Starbucks Mocha...

I haven't found a alternative for the wine...so if anyone has a good one, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!
  • c2mr5721
    c2mr5721 Posts: 29
    Options
    Food! LOL
    Chocolate, chips, steak, pasta oh just to name a few.
    And not only food, Seagrams Dark Honey, oh my
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgerrrrrrrrrrrr :love:
  • Vikitoria
    Vikitoria Posts: 1
    Options
    My weakness are cookies! I crave them all the time!! Ive recently cut down on them and use them as my weekend reward now! If I maintain my weight and accomplish my workout for the week..I indulge in one white chocolate macademia cookie =]
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    chocolate/peanut butter!! YUM!
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    My Top 4: Pasta, chips, Coke, and Starburst Jellybeans....once I start I cant stop!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
    Pasta pasta and more pasta. Did I mention pasta?! lol
    Homemade bread yummy!

I have found a healthier version of ice cream so I am not deprived from the ice cream but the others it has been hard to not have.
  • sabrena77
    sabrena77 Posts: 4
    Options
    Anything sweet, especially after 3pm at work
  • rhstyles
    rhstyles Posts: 36
    Options
    Butter Pecan waffle cones.....yuuuummm and peanut butter and bananna sandwiches
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Pizza and chips and salsa.

Mixed drinks occasionally! lol Fortunately I don't like the real sugary ones.
  • spoiled12976
    Options
    French Fries,French Fries,French Fries are so my weakness and they are soooo EVIL :)
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My weakness is Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Pizza. I know I cant stop a just one so I stay away.
  • aliceofwonderland
    Options
    mmmm... dark chocolate covered raisins... and ice cream... and onion rings..... and peanut butter
    I've found, though, that I like onions even better just grilled in slices with some olive oil soooo much better than the fried version! their super good. and I love sorbet now, too. its just as good as ice cream, with soo much less calories and fat :)
  • SexyIsPainful
    SexyIsPainful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cotton Candy, Cheese Bacon and Moscato.....

I've stop buying them allllll! When I hit each of my goals - Ima reward myself with a bag of cotton candy! (lol - which would prollay take me back where I started)
    Usually I save calories for me to have a glass of Moscato a day if I have it in the house.

At the end of the day I have a strong craving for salty or sweets.....

and Coke a cola......
  • Junisahn
    Junisahn Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, peanut butter and whipped cream. Literally, when I finish eating a sundae, I could do it all over again, and there are times that I have done it. I'm never satiated with that mix - I always need more!!!