Turbofire - Who's with me?!

Options
I'm planning on starting a Turbofire challenge on May 12th. Right now, I'm working with the prep schedule and getting myself ready for the intense weeks (and months) ahead! I've read so many amazing success stories with the program and I just love Chalene's approach to working out and her uplifting personality is so inspiring. I'm setting up my calendars and planning out the workouts and am so excited to get started.

I would love to gain some more friends who are starting Turbofire or who are doing it now, or even anyone who has completed it and are proud of the results they achieved. I'd love to hear about it! Results are the greatest motivators and I love getting and giving support with people who share your workout style and routine.

Any Turbofire enthusiasts out there? Feel free to send me a message or friend request!

Replies

• LauraElizabethGraves
    Options
    I'm in week 2. :) Check out the group TurboFire Hotties. :)
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I am in the middle of 30 Day Shred now, so adding Turbo Fire would be a bit much. But once 30DS is up, I am seriously considering getting into this!
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome ladies! Thanks for the friend requests :) Love it!
  • mjkingsbury
    mjkingsbury Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to invest in TurboFire- I have many of the TurboJam DVD's and love them... Chalene's awesome! So, needing them by May 12th will give me a reason to get them! Count me in!
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    I have been wanting to invest in TurboFire- I have many of the TurboJam DVD's and love them... Chalene's awesome! So, needing them by May 12th will give me a reason to get them! Count me in!

Exciting! She is awesome :) I'll send you a friend request.
  • mjkingsbury
    mjkingsbury Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yay! :)
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    Love getting so much support already! Thanks ladies!
  • PinkGemini612
    PinkGemini612 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just started a P90X TurboFire Hybrid! I'd love some TF buddies!!
  • cassy30
    cassy30 Posts: 18
    Options
    Love love turbo fire!! I have not been cosistent with the program, but i plan on sticking with this program! I may even buy the advance program soon!!
  • befit7
    befit7 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm on week 3 with TurboFire and really loving it....:)
  • mojitonaturale
    Options
    I started it on Monday! I would love to keep up with you if you don't mind!!!
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    I completed the prep schedule over last summer and am getting back into the swing of things. I started week 1 on Monday and will not allow myself to make excuses and derail my plans. Chalene is awesome, when I was first watching the Fire Starter class I felt like jumping up and joining in! :)
  • cc141
    cc141 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing Jillian Michael body revolution and following the Turbofire prep schedule.. My goal is to start the full turbofire schedule after I finish JMBR and the 9 week prep
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    Perfect! I'll add all you ladies so we can work together and support each other! :)
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    2 more days until my official start date! Getting excited :)
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    Me too, I need people logging their workouts to keep me accountable! :)
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8 of Turbo Fire now. Anyone can add me.
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I will be ordering the system soon from my Beachbody coach and then getting started as soon as it comes. I just got Rockin' Body too for days I don't do something more intense!
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7, feel free to add me, the more buddies the better x
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 5 and I'm loving it! Feel free to add me!