Introductions

Options
Just joined MFP today. Looking for friends who want to loose weight through healthy diet, exercise & motivation from others. I've lost lots of weight in the past but always regained because my diets lacked exercise & friends to motivate & keep me accountable.

Replies

• scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome...sending FR.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Been at this since July and yes I've dropped 150 pounds already. I respond to most of my friends posts and questions and my diary is open to friends to glean ideas from...
  • Momster1277
    Momster1277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
    I have flitted off and on here since 2011, but I always seem to come back! Just began again after having a metabolism test and some great guidance from my Wellness Center! I have lost 6 lbs in the full week I have been back and am now exercising regularly. Always happy to make new friends - encouragement is ALWAYS a good thing!!
  • RedDove24
    RedDove24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've just started really using MFP religiously, and its great! I'd love to have some friends on here. I'm 28 mad looking forward to losing 60 lbs. MFP is kind of addicting, which is great to keep you accountable!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Welcome! One of the reasons I feel MFP is successful is bc of the great support and motivation from others. Feel free to add me :-)
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    so far I have lost 75 pounds. I went from 250 to 175 pounds. I am on the home stretch to my goal. my goal is 140 pounds.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here for a while but have been strictly logging and sticking to a healthy eating and exercise plan since the beginning of the year. We all need motivation!!
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Nice to meet you. I'm fairly new on here as well but so far I really like the motivation and accountability provided by others. I'll send a freind request