Turbo Jam and Tae Bo

sskera00_01
sskera00_01 Posts: 28
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
I have been doing Tae bo now for about 4 months, it really does work! I decided to start something else to alternate with and I got the Turbo jam tapes they are alot of fun and boy do you hurt when your done! Anyone had any success with either workout? I need to figure out how to alternate the sessions.

Kera
43lbs down only 25 more to go (for now)

Replies

• I have been doing Tae bo now for about 4 months, it really does work! I decided to start something else to alternate with and I got the Turbo jam tapes they are alot of fun and boy do you hurt when your done! Anyone had any success with either workout? I need to figure out how to alternate the sessions.

Kera
    43lbs down only 25 more to go (for now)
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    I've been doing the Turbo Jam for almost a month and my belly has gotten smaller, my waist is shrinking, my legs are getting toned and my butt is firming up. It definitely works. I've lost 6 pounds in a month also with the help of Turbo Jam.

I have Billy Blanks Tae Bo also but tried it once and could not keep up but will be trying it again this week... I'm determined!!! =)
  • i want turbo jam but i am being cheap and have not bought it. I do have tae bo but i have a hard time with it. I get confused on what he is telling me to do. I ride my exercise bike for an hour everyday, but i think turbo jam would help me lose the weight more.
This discussion has been closed.