8 months of using mfp...my progress so far with pic!

Options

Replies

• tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Way to go....stick with it!!!!
  • leonaedithlewis
    leonaedithlewis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Congratulations to your success so far. You are doing great!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...pictures like yours is what keeps me motivated. Congrats on your weightloss!
  • Eddie718
    Eddie718 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    very good job that is amazing keep it up
  • davidjl3
    davidjl3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job keep up the great job, you can do it..
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Keep up the fantastic work. You are inspiring!
  • mesuperwoman
    Options
    Way to go! Your pics are great and you are beautiful and brave! Keep it up!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work...you ARE transitioning nicely to your new, healthy lifestyle. You are an inspiration and showing others that sticking with the program produces incredible results. Looking forward to your 'at goal weight' post and pics and seeing you on the Maintenance Group thread.
  • dorothystiefelcrews
    Options
    that is fantastic!!!!
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    amazing!! And I totally feel you I just recently did a progression pic of how far I have come since Jan, I was very scared to post as well, but thought if someone can see my yucky body & know there is hope it's worth it. I even made it my profile pic for a while.
    Now I can't wait to post more pics :smile:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
  • popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    A huge THANK YOU!!! to everyone that commented...it makes me feel proud of sticking with it and helps me see the progress I've made. I think it's so hard to see the changes for ourselves in the mirror and it often takes someone else to see them for us and to let us know that we're really changing. I feel so much better and am so happy that I can keep up with my girls more while I help them practice their softball. I'm glad I'm finally trying to set a better example for them, I don't ever want them to have to go through the weight issues (and emotional issues that come with it) the way I have. And I hope to never have those issues return! Thanks again and way to go to all of you!!! We WILL do this!!!
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job so far!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I was too scared to take a pic when I started in January, but I've taken one each month since and slowly the difference is showing. I think it shows more in the flesh than in the pics, and its certainly showing in my clothes now:happy:

I'm sure you will reach your goal, as you've come this far.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow, wonderful progress. Your hard work has absolutely paid off and is a total inspiration to those of us just starting the journey. Many kudos!
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up and you will be where you want in no time!

I love success stories and progress pics they are so inspiring!
  • myboysaremylife
    myboysaremylife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! Great Job!! You are an inspiration to me, as I've just embarked on my journey! Thank you for sharing!! :)
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing change!!!
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I started using MFP on August 20th too, and have lost a similar amount of weight to you. Feels great, doesn't it?
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome, way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!