Logging middle of the night/ sleep eating?

Options
This doesn't happen much to me but sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night (like 3am) and find myself eating. I'm mostly awake but kind of out of it. I understand that I might want to see a doctor about it but I'm looking for everyone's input as to where/how to log this.

For example- last night at 3am I ate about a cup and a half of fiber one cereal. However, this morning at weigh in, I was down 0.3 pounds from yesterday morning. Should I log the cereal as part of my breakfast today? Or should I "forget" about it and start fresh with a brand new day?

I'm just curious what everyone thinks.

Replies

• MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    If you ate it, you need to log it. Your body got the calories.

I'd put it in the last meal of the day the night before, myself. But it needs to go somewhere.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Me, personally I would log it. Its still calories and I have found that when I have "cheat" meals I dont see the results of them until the week after when I weigh. However, one cup of fiber1 isnt going to effect much.

Good luck
    Tiff
  • sparkles321
    sparkles321 Posts: 107
    Options
    I usually "complete" my entry every evening before I go to bed and wouldn't want to mess with it once it's been closed out. I'd just add it to the next day so that it's accounted for because I close out that day.