136 lbs. lost with pictures

Replies

• scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Great job! Good luck with the rest of your goals - may you have as much success as you have had so far.
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Thank you so much for the kind words and inspiration everyone. It's truly an amazing feeling. And we are all in this together.
    How did I do it?
    A lot of hard work. I didn't exercise for quite a while. I had a lot of weight to lose and I wanted to lose a bit of it before I started exercising. I didn't want my weight to be too much for my joints. But, now I work out 4 times a week. And my diet is completely changed. I don't cheat at ALL. Maybe once or twice a month and I'm okay with that. I don't really crave a lot of unhealthy foods anymore because I see what healthy choices result in. I've cut out sugary and salty foods entirely. And I have 6 small meals a day rather than 3 huge meals. I'm very disciplined. I have a goal in mind and I don't give into temptation if I can help it.
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    You look awesome! :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!
  • Wow Jessica! I know you must be so happy and you should be. Was it from eating healthy and exercise? What kind of exercise did you start off with (at the beginning)?
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Pretty before and prettier after! Congratulations on your success, lady! I'm proud of you and I don't even know you! :D
  • You've worked very hard and your hard work has paid off! Congratulations for your continued success. You are an inspiration to all of us:)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Wow what a difference look great.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    I know it isn't about beauty but I have to comment on how BEAUTIFUL you are (not after...before, during, and after) but of course the important point to note is how healthy you are now!!! (slowly clapping) way to go girl. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Wow, amazing!
  • Hodgie12345
    Hodgie12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Gold Medal Winner ! x
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Freaking fabulous.
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Truly awesome and inspiring! I can't believe you lost that much in less than a year. You are very beautiful!
  • Davidsgirl21
    Davidsgirl21 Posts: 11 Member
    WOW how tall are you? U look amazing!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Gorgeous -both then and now but probably healthier now. Congrats on your excellent success!!! I am on my journey now, similar to yours and hope to be posting next year this time with my results. Thanks for sharing with us. You are an inspiration. :smile:
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Wow!!!!! ... You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! ... Not to mention healthy and confident --> Fabulous Commitment :)
    Keep up all the great work and hard effort!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Simply amazing.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Let me add my congratulations as well. Amazing job and the joy in your face is so beautiful. Keep on your journey of health and happiness. :flowerforyou:
  • PaulN6
    PaulN6 Posts: 8 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Stunning!
  • Jem0604
    Jem0604 Posts: 3 Member
    Stunning! Gives me confidence I can do something similar! Well done you! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!