acai supplements and colon cleanser

Options
mschafer
mschafer Posts: 5 Member
i've been reading about the acai supplement and colon cleanser, and may have jumped on the band wagon earlier today and order them online... now i'm having doublts but i don't it hurts to try. I have been so unmotivated and need to get back on the weight lose train, I weigh more than ever have and am feeling depressed and my 30th bday is in a few weeks...june 1 and i really want to start feeling better about myself. enough moaning, curiouse if anyone else has tried this combination. i know i need to eat the right foods and exercise as well. thanks all.

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    when it first came out.. I was on the bandwagon.. I wanted to try it so bad I was desperate... HOWEVER, once i put the order in.. I GOT SCAMMED.... so needless to say I got my money back and had to change my account numbers.
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    those clean out your system of all the toxins. Im sure you already know that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wSp7Y4bFM&feature=player_embedded

this guy Dr. Weil will talk about what he thinks about those things.

you wouldnt have to clean out your system if you would quit putting bad toxins in your body in the first place . your body naturally detoxes itself.

so if you eat right and don't eat any processed foods and what not, you should be fine.

Don't use it as a short cut to lose weight.
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I managed to avoid any scams, but nevertheless I was still disappointed. I took the two together as directed for a month (I think a full month, it's been about a year) and noticed no results. Then again, I didn't change my diet and exercise habits to go with it, but I still think it's a waste.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I didn't go for that one but a friend did and she said big rip off. I told her when she told me she ordered it that water is the best body cleanser and i still believe that. My Doctor agreed when i brought the subject to her, She told me to increase my water and i would feel better and it works for me!
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I totally got scammed, had to change my debit card number and I actually gained weight on it.
  • jennands1
    jennands1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I ordered the same thing and got ripped off and it didnt work for me. Just be carefull with what you take to cleanse your body, somethings could have a bad impact on your health.