Brazilian butt lift workout?

Options
Has anyone tried it or can anyone tell me the best moves they know of for the booty? I already know squats and lunges, I was hoping for some others

Replies

• _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How about heavy squats & deadlifts. Split squats are fun too
  • luticiaf
    luticiaf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I did try Brazilian Butt Lift for about 2 weeks, and honestly, I didn't feel I was getting the booty workout I wanted. The only time I really felt I was going to the extreme was during the dance/cardio vids, where I spent most my energy working on choreography lol.

However, I did pick up a few exercises - mainly the Clam Leg Lift, either with feet on the ground, or feet raised a little. Each targets a different 'triangle' of the glutes. You can do this with a resistance band around your thighs too. Another favourite, from ChaLEAN Extreme is the bowlers lunge, which really targets the saddlebags. Can do with or without weights.

pelvic lifts, donkey kicks, and bird dog, also some staples!
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options

I am standing, saluting, and singing the national anthem to your post!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've never tried this one but I know after the "duck walk" and "single leg squats" my *kitten* kills the next day so it's gotta be doing something. LOL On days when I don't do that particular video (Jillian's Ripped in 30 level 3) my *kitten* doesn't hurt...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Look up The Butt Bible on youtube. It's actually a full body workout, but she doesn't mess around, and your butt WILL hurt. Especially in level 3.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/11/30/the-ultimate-squat-guide-35-squat-exercises/

fire walkers done with a resistance band, lateral skaters, jump squats, side lunges,
    and the good old split squats and deads. straight leg deadlift works your hamstring more,
    standard deadlift works almost your whole body. and don't forget bridges-1 leg, elevated, weighted.
    your *kitten* will be assometastic.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Also Bulgarian split squats!
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    I was doing bridges and then I added a 20lb weight to my pelvic area and did the same amount of bridges and oh boy the next day my tush was sore. So yeah, bridges with weights.