All of us new people should add each other! Me first!

Options

Replies

• cardiodude
    Options
    add me as well, i'm a newbie, only started on here about 5 days ago! Hope to talk more with you!

likewise!
  • UncleReemus
    Options
    I'm recovering from shattered heels which caused me to be bed ridden for 5 months gaining over 50 pounds.
    Everyone please add me for moral support and get me back into my old exercise habits.
  • darylewb
    darylewb Posts: 45
    Options
    I could use some more friends on here. I'll add you. :)
  • KelleyThatsMe
    Options
    I'm not new, but just came back recently so please add me I could use some good encouragement.
  • CharlieV2013
    Options
    Hi Im Charlie , Im new and I am 163 cm and weigh 11st7 , I used to be 10 st up untill around 8 months ago when I started a desk job and now im piling it on!!! This websites really helpful for adding up calories!
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    OKAY then, the OP has deactivated their account .....LOL.......
  • WillH1414
    WillH1414 Posts: 58
    Options
    Im am sorta new and i recently started my new workout program. I am looking for friends to help with motivation. Please feel free to add me/msg me!
  • lavenderphoenix
    lavenderphoenix Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I'd love some more friends!! Hope everyone has a good day!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    OKAY then, the OP has deactivated their account .....LOL.......

I noticed that:noway:
  • krisam06
    krisam06 Posts: 27
    Options
    Feel Free to add me ---I have been here for only 5 days! Good Luck everyone
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Psuedo newbie here! Feel free to add me and expect lots of encouragement!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    MFP regular here, feel free to add! :flowerforyou:
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Everyone should add me i would appretiate more support and i enjoy giving support :D plus durring the week I burn up some time at work on here haha
  • bugger123
    Options
    Hi! I could definitely use some friends. Especially those who are trying to lose the "mommy tummy", that sagging, hanging, fatty, flesh that darkens every single one of my days! Grrrr...Wondering if it is ever possible to have a flat stomach again! Any tips, please point me in the right direction. I'm going to start Jillian Michaels shred. I tried her 6 week ab workout yesterday and could only get ten minutes in. I have about 75 pounds to lose and I started my journey (for real) this time a couple of weeks ago. I cut out soda entirely and only drink unsweetened tea, water, black coffee with cinnamon added (getting rid of the coffee creamer was the toughest), and 1% milk on occasion. I think the diet is going to be the hardest part. I worked out for about 40 minutes total yesterday and all I could think about was food. I was constantly hungry! I have been trying to add more fiber to my diet, but I know that is not enough. There are so many different directions to go in when it comes to diet. For now, I'm trying to lower my sugar intake and count calories(ugh!). I need to hit the grocery store and buy some fruits and veggies. I don't know why, but this time it feels like this is the time when I am going to get serious about my weight. I turned 30 in February and it hit me pretty hard. I have been reflecting back on my past and wonder why I didn't start before. I think at this point I'm more worried about my health and the example I set for my children. Sorry to ramble! I am a stay-at-home mom and get very little interaction with the outside world. Any and all friends are welcomed. Thanks! Have a great day!
  • ashleykenny8
    ashleykenny8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Added :) Anyone can add me as well!
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hey! feel free to add me too!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Everybody can add me. I like the support and I give support in return! This is a journey, not a destination. It's good to have folks along for the trip!

Shame in real life the trip mimics Final Destination... One by one they hop off! :devil:
  • Tahieshaw
    Options
    I could totally use some friends lol. Lets motivate
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    add me if you all want:D
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    im pretty new here too. anyone can add me.