Getting too FEW calories?

I have only been doing my MFP daily food log for over a week. Each day I am so analytical about what I eat that I am not meeting all the daily requirements. I am trying not to EXCEED so I keep falling under, which isn't good either??!! Any suggestions? Maybe it will get easier as I go forward? I did WW before but I see why it did not work as well as I thought it would. It is because I counted points and did not eat the balance of the carbs, fat, sugar, sodium, yadayada. I actually like the MFP diary better, it is more realistic, I just have to figure it out before my metabolism sticks and I wind up starving and dropping off the treadmill.:smile:

Replies

• MallorieBooboo
    MallorieBooboo Posts: 1 Member
    Im haveing the same problem I have only been doing this for a week and 5 out of 7 days i am way under the other 2 days im a little over i just cant seem to balance it out
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Don’t worry, you will get the hang of it. If at the end of the day you find yourself with some extra calories, eat some peanut butter or a handful of nuts. I had the same problem at first, but now I have it pretty figured out. You can look at my diary if you want some guidance as to how I eat throughout the day.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Have a high calorie healthy snack that also ups your needed macros. I just made one it is 445 calores and I can split it into 2 times a day because it is so much snack and chocolatey and yummy too