Boo! Guess who

sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Again....3rd times a charm. See that things are movin along nicely here! Been tracking in Facebook..... So I graduated beauty school and gained 30 pounds on top of the 22 I lost while here the first go round, so I am frustrated beyond belief....heavier then I ever have been...and was already that heavy......argh.

So here I am....gonna try and keep in touch, and get back in the swing of things......I have missed you all, grab me ring my neck and if you don't mind kickin me in the tail that would be great......

Posting new pics.....all my weight in it's 255 lb glory.

:drinker:

Replies

• katiri732
    katiri732 Posts: 48 Member
    we are all here to support each other and sometimes that might be tugging, pulling and kicking when needed lol It doesn't matter how many times you quit only how many times you started. Welcome Back.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Congratulations on graduating Beauty! :love: :flowerforyou:

Get back on the horsey & ride!
    Giddy Up.... is what I'm telling myself too. :laugh: :bigsmile:

I just started back on a program of working out & portion control.... ouch!
    We can do this! Let's Rock it Baby! :heart:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Congratulations on graduating Beauty! :love: :flowerforyou:

Get back on the horsey & ride!
    Giddy Up.... is what I'm telling myself too. :laugh: :bigsmile:

I just started back on a program of working out & portion control.... ouch!
    We can do this! Let's Rock it Baby! :heart:

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y ou bet....I am gonna make getting in here a priority daily......at least 1 time to hold myself accountable. I think i am gonna work on....eating enuff cals each day, throughout the day and WATER WATER WATER......cause I notice I have not been hitting the 1200 cals again....and eating most cals at 1 meal.....bad bad bad...

Good seeing you and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.