Could you have done it without MFP? Say thanks here!

Options

Replies

• themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    Dear MFP, Mike, Al, and community members,

Thank you for giving me back my life.

Love, Me
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    I couldnt have done it without the CREATOR that took the time to Create this and made it free for other such as us. Who wants a better lifestyle and a better future :) and i will continue my journey. and will not give up.

Thanks soooo much, for getting my life back on track to the health and lifestyle i will for my future.
    Keeping my kids healthy in the future when i have them. and the family <3

Fabiola
    xxx
  • debhayes
    debhayes Posts: 14
    Options
    A great tool indeed!! Thanks!!
  • Dashai2086
    Dashai2086 Posts: 29
    Options
    I Absolutely Love MFP!! I would have never done it with out this site or community! My results are great! I am reaching my goals! Thanks MFP and Thanks Community!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: bumpity bump bump
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    25 pounds down and it's all thanks to MFP.
    No diet pills, no extreme measures.
    Just being accountable, and it's working perfectly :)
    <3 MFP
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Mfp and the great people on here !!!! Awesome could not have done it or been able to keep it off

ERINY!!!! Hello bud!! Missed ya!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Absolutely couldn't have done it without MFP. For 30 years I was the fat girl who could never be thin.....Now I've lost count of the number of strangers who have commented on how small I am. I still haven't gotten used to being a size 4 and still consider myself a work in progress, but I'm the healthiest I've been my entire life and can't thank MFP and it's members enough : )

:cry: I am so proud of you!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    :wink:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i totally agree! i could never have accomplished what i have without MFP! i have yet to reach my goal weight, but i have made so many other accomplishments, it doesnt even matter anymore!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm not even close to my goal weight, but I'm so so so thankful for MFP. If I didn't have MFP, i would have quit after the first ten pounds.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    My mom told me just the other day that MFP was what "saved" me. LOVE YOU MFP (that includes the site and all the wonderful people)!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    My mom told me just the other day that MFP was what "saved" me. LOVE YOU MFP (that includes the site and all the wonderful people)!
    WOW, just WOW that your Mom would say that to you, pretty cool:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i TOTALLY heart this site!!! ive been on others but they all lost their appeal after a certain amount of time...i STILL come back here SEVERAL times a day....so much so that its FINALLY in my browser history so i DONT have to type it in all the time! lol....i <3 MFP!!!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I could not and I would not have been able to do it without MFP. I am forever grateful to Mike and all the members and people who make it possible. My mom also used MFP to achieve her goal weight, and now my lil sis is using it too! This site is my favorite. I use it online and on my iphone, and the message at the end of the day "If every day were like today, in 5 weeks..." is the best motivation EVER. I remember seeing it on my very first day, and thinking, Oh really!? well we'll just see if that is true! I figured 5 weeks wasn't that long and I had made it successfully through that one day, I could certainly do more days like that. So I decided to stick it out for those 5 weeks to see if the initial prediction was going to come true. I WAAAY exceeded it, and that's really what got me hooked- actual, visible results. My only regret? I don't have any "before" pictures that reflect how truly bad it had gotten. At that point, I made sure not to be photographed. I wish I had them now so I could show the real difference. But fitting into jeans I haven't worn in over 5 years is SWEET VICTORY!! I couldn't have done it without MFP and my friends here.

Thank you Mike, Al, all the friends, a million thanks.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I agree. MFP is a great site and I'm so glad I found it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Mike and Al!! And thank you to all the MFPers. What a great bunch of people. I love this site! :happy:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am totally greatful for MFP because honestly, without this system and support and wealth of knowledge on this site, I probably would not have been as successful as I have.

SW - 175.8
    CW - 150.0
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great post,

I can't put into words how appreciative I am for this site, all I can say is THANK YOU! :) ~hugz~
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Yes a BIG Thank You to everyone on MFP :smile: you have changed my life :flowerforyou: A great site Mile and Al......well done
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!