No way I can stop this now! (Pics)

Options
Pasukaru2
Pasukaru2 Posts: 39 Member
90 days ago, I decided it was enough making up excuses to stay fat and unhealthy. I decided it was time for a change, a BIG change. I started the regular Power 90 program. I found MFP along the way of making some research on how to count my calories. And I LOVE it! I also discovered along the way that I had a fatty liver, well, a month ago I had it checked, and my hepatic markers, altough still a little too high, dropped drastically! I'm feeling soooo proud of myself and I could swear I Heard my liver screaming thank you :laugh: To think that I used to believe that It was too late for me to lose weight at 23 yo! Can you imagine?!? Now going to do P90X!!! I'm in the best shape of my life and there's no way I'm turning back now! Even if I had a gastroenteritis and that I've hurt my back twice (lightly) along the way, I sticked to it and here I am now! No excuses left! here are the pics!

8134f5d1-8a1c-4db3-abf8-17e42669ba15_zps66e2f017.jpg
36f39d7f-12c7-4786-9ecb-d2ffe1090807_zps66615cd1.jpg
8efdf068-f854-490c-9d82-14dcfb3c4080_zpsed0081bf.jpg

Day 1 : 237 pounds, ~35% Body fat
Day 90 : 191 pounds ~ 22% Body fat

I'm a bit afraid now of having a little loose skin on the belly, but oh well I'd rather live with a little extra skin than a cirrhotic Liver!
Hope this will inspire some! If I could do it, MANY others can!

:drinker:

Replies

• FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a difference 90 days can make.... so good that you're already enjoying health benefits!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable you've changed so much so quickly! Great job!!!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, especially in your arms, face and back. Well done. Keep it up.
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Keep at it and don't worry about your belly - I've seen loads of people on here, men and women, who have beautiful stomachs after starting with more weight to lose than you did. You've done so well in 90 days, just imagine what the next 90 will do!! Look forward to your next update :drinker:
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Who knows what will happen with the skin on your stomach at this point. It could shrink or it might not. But like you said, it's sure better than holding a bunch of fat there. Congratulations, you've worked really hard! :drinker:
  • 156almost
    156almost Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Very motivating!!
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    what brilliant progress in such a short time too, such motivation!!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I love the change in your face too, in the first pics you are kinda like "hmmmmmmm" and in the after pic it's like "yeahhhhhhhh" :)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I am dealing with the extra skin issue too. After some research I have found that it can take upwards of two years for your skin to draw back up. I'm pretty sure I have some abs under my flabby belly, lol. Preparation H is known to shrink/draw skin back up too. (I'm trying it)
  • Spaghetti1974
    Options
    You look great - so much younger and healthier than you did only 3 months ago. Very inspirational!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!! Still k with it and you'll hit all your goals and then some!
  • bowmaster71
    bowmaster71 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That an awesome change in 90 days!WTG!
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. Well done keep up the great job! :-)
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well good on you!!! Thanks for posting, great job :)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • tanone67
    tanone67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great Job..You look Fantastic!!!!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!