Short people with PCOS????

Options
Hi, i am looking for friends with PCOS and that are short. I am 4'10'' and i struggle with PCOS. It is a unique set of circumstances in terms of diet and i was hoping there were others out there like me. Maybe not, but thought i would try.

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jdad1
    Options
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    anyone?
  • jdad1
    Options
    nope
  • jdad1
    Options
    bump
  • alglenn2013
    alglenn2013 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'0" here! Shorties unite!!! Diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19, on Metformin since I was 24. 37 now and my body decided to add hypothyroidism to the mix! Fun!! I just joined MFP a few weeks ago, but I'm liking it so far. I would love to add you as a friend, just send me a request!
  • jdad1
    Options
    5'0" here! Shorties unite!!! Diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19, on Metformin since I was 24. 37 now and my body decided to add hypothyroidism to the mix! Fun!! I just joined MFP a few weeks ago, but I'm liking it so far. I would love to add you as a friend, just send me a request!

You could send her a request. Looks like she thinks this thread dead.
  • msshan
    msshan Posts: 1
    Options
    hey im new to this but I also have pcos and im only 5'2
  • jdad1
    Options
    shorties
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    added you
  • klynch110
    klynch110 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    jdad1
    why you want to be so mean and judgmental i do not know. This is a website for encouragement and help!
    it's disgusting that you think its okay to be so rude!
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not short but I do have PCOS so have the normal struggles
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    PCOS, short 5'.........regular struggles. I know protein is what I need..........working toward that goal. Of course, it's not my preference. :(
  • jdad1
    Options
    jdad1
    why you want to be so mean and judgmental i do not know. This is a website for encouragement and help!
    it's disgusting that you think its okay to be so rude!

I was bumping my wife's thread up to be helpful. Don't judge, you don't have all the info.
  • CinT415
    CinT415 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI! Im pretty short with PCOS too! 5'4'' and struggling. Im 30 and was diagnosed at 14. Ive always ate healthy but this is a battle i can not win. Hoping this site and these forums help. Good luck, and Im here for you.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5'3" PCOS for a while now. It's a total b****. Let's do this thing!
  • CinT415
    CinT415 Posts: 2
    Options
    the most successful diet route is gluten free and or diabetic index, thats a route im slowly trying to start.
  • x3amberx3
    x3amberx3 Posts: 9
    Options
    i'm not short but have PCOS and just recently started struggling with weight. I'm making regular appts with Dr. to monitor
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want.
  • nwarnacu
    nwarnacu Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm short and I have PCOS. Let me know if you have any questions! :)