Re-Introduction

Options
I'll make this short... I quit MFP about 6 months ago. I'm back now and need good, encouraging friends!! I have 88 lbs left to lose and your support & advice would be greatly appreciated:) Add me, please!!

Replies

• oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome back hun.feel free to add me
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am about three months in and am very motivated to keep going, add me if you'd like.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm fairly fresh, but I'm very motivated and would love to offer you any encouragement you may need! Feel free to add me and best to you!
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Only been here about a week, would love to make new friends! I sent a request. Feel free to add me
  • mrskight2011
    mrskight2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! Add me if you like, and keep your eyes on the prize. You can do this!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I also just came back. The nice spring weather has me very motivated to make some changes. Please feel free to add me, and anyone else who could use a little motivation to keep going :smile:
  • noiseyMD
    noiseyMD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I downloaded MFP app on my phone months ago, but never really stuck with it. Then I was on weight watchers for about 3 months and only lost 12 lbs. I decided that all these diet plans were not helping me with a lifestyle change that I can maintain.

With that I decided to adopt a new lifestyle of eating more veggies and fruits, decreasing my meat/dairy intake, and avoiding as much processed junk as I can. Now I'm here on MFP and in 1 week have already lost 3.3lbs!

I have over 100lbs to lose, but I know I can do it!

Please add me! I definitely need support :) Happy Humpday!