Hey guys!

I'm on my third day and I'm looking to gain some more friends. Everyone here that I've met already are amazing and I'm loving this community so much.

Here's something about me:
Right now I'm at my heaviest. And my goal weight would have to be 160 lbs. So that's about 100 lbs to lose. Although, for me personally, I don't think I look that heavy. I don't know where it all goes. But anyway, I'm about 5'6 and obviously female and 20 years old. So male, female, friends are welcome. Any age is welcome but having people close to my age is always nice as well.

I just love knowing that are people just like me out there going through the same issues. And talking about it and being open about is so amazing. I've never been this open with complete strangers before and I feel really good about it.

So yeah, there's my spiel. I hope I can make many more amazing friends on top of the amazing ones I have already. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope we can be friends!

~Asherie.

Replies

• scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Glad you decided to make a change and as you've already found out there is a great community here to support you! Although I'm not close to your age, if you're looking for support and encouragement please feel free to add me!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    hey go ahead and add me the more friends in my opinion the easier it is to stay on track! :D
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    H Asherie,im sure you will succeed with your progress.i you need a hand,add me