Day 1 to Day 60 of ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
Well, I am two-thirds of the way through ChaLEAN Extreme (CLX). I could not be happier with my progress. First off, I am soooo thankful to Karen, my wonderful MFP pal and Beachbody Coach, for introducing me to CLX and getting me to join her on this journey! We have made a lot of good MFP girl friends that are doing CLX as well and I love having all the support. Thank you!

Here are the results for the first two months!

Day 1 Day 60
Weight 209.3 lbs 185.5 lbs LOSS OF 23.5 LBS
Body Fat % 43% 38.5% LOSS OF 4.5%
Waist 44.5 inches 37.5 inches LOSS OF 7 INCHES!!!
Hips 49 inches 45.5 inches LOSS OF 3.5 INCHES
Chest 45 inches 41 inches LOSS OF 4 INCHES
Arm 15 inches 12.5 inches LOSS OF 2.5 INCHES
Thigh 25.5 inches 24 inches LOSS OF 1.5 INCHES

I am VERY pleased with these result. I am now down a total of 47.2 pounds and have lowered my body fat from 48% to 38.5%.
I have put in 100% effort and my rewards/results have reflected that. It has taken a lot of dedication and self disclipine but it was worth it! And it will continue to be worth it!

And because pictures say sooo much more than words...

Day 1 to Day 60
[img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/susanarnold83/CLX Month 2 Done/Transform3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/susanarnold83/CLX Month 2 Done/Transform2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/susanarnold83/CLX Month 2 Done/Transform1.jpg[/img]

The picture on the left is from Christmas Day 2012 (two days later I started my journey). The picture on the right is from this morning.
[img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/susanarnold83/CLX Month 2 Done/Transform.jpg[/img]

Replies

• susanmarnold
    Options
    Grrrr.... any idea what I am doing wrong with the pics. They are still in Photobucket and not moved!

ETA: Got it!
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nice Job :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    that is some GREAT progress, woman! go you!
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am a Turbo Jam addict (of all sorts lol) and started back up on the original Turbo now, next CLX and then Turbo Fire.. then the hybrid... that should keep me busy for a bit!

I love seeing results with the programs I have planned to use :D
  • size8pants
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! Did you only do ChaLEAN Extreme to lose the weight or did you do a modified diet as well? I am wondering because I LOVE food and don't want to diet but I enjoy exercising so I would like to try and lose weight just by excercising. I just recently started doing TurboJam. Thanks for sharing!
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! Did you only do ChaLEAN Extreme to lose the weight or did you do a modified diet as well? I am wondering because I LOVE food and don't want to diet but I enjoy exercising so I would like to try and lose weight just by excercising. I just recently started doing TurboJam. Thanks for sharing!

Honestly, and I know this isn't the answer you want, to get this good of results, it is a LOT of nutrition changes!
  • size8pants
    Options

Honestly, and I know this isn't the answer you want, to get this good of results, it is a LOT of nutrition changes!

Thanks for your response. :)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    great results! congrats :)
  • GoneLbsGirl
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look (and must feel) amazing!! Many congrats on your hard work and life change!
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the positive words of encouragement!
  • Tmoney19
    Tmoney19 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done an amazing job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures..I hear this is a great program and wow you have the pictures to prove that....Great job... BTW- What picture program you use?
  • jennbme24
    jennbme24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW, thank you for sharing!!!! I am shaped very similar to you and to see the results sure is encouraging!!!!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great job! congrats, youre motivation! :)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job! You look gorgeous :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I love chalean extreme! Brilliant results, well done :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    You can't lose only by exercising. What you consume and how much plays a significant role.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!