Not as thin as you thought

Options
Anytime I reach a goal I try on a group of old ‘thin’ clothing to gauge where I’m at in comparison to where I use to be. This past weekend my trainer weighted me in at 189 so I tried on my stack of ‘thin’ clothing and they all fit or were baggy on me. I even pulled out item of clothing that I 'knew' I had been thin while wearing, my old wedding dress, and it fit.

I’m all cheers and high fiving but I’m also left wondering if maybe I wasn't as thin as I thought I was.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Have you fit into an item of clothing and the number on the scale not match with what your mind thought you had been?

Replies

• SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am starting to realize that I was too skinny when I wore those clothes. :ohwell:
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am the opposite, I think i'm thinner and my clothes are too small for me still.
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sure have. The shorts I bought to wear on my honeymoon. I thought I was in decent shape then. After all I had been eating clean and going to the gym for a month, lol. I put them on now and I have to wear a belt or they go straight to the floor when I start walking........:laugh: