The one food you can't live without?

Options
I'm talking in terms of the food that keeps you on track, gets you through the day, helps your macros - somehow helps you get closer to your goal, a step at a time.

For me, its a fight between cheese sticks and greek yogurt. I eat both every day!

Replies

• ginabu666
    Options
    I can't live without a Special K Protein Meal Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter - as a Mom of 4 and constantly on the go. This is my go to breakfast!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Bananas. Think I'd be in meltdown without them. Wonderful things.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    If I ate any more greek yogurt...I can't even think of an appropriate metaphor.
  • chrisvinci
    Options
    I love the Wheat Thins light. I only eat them when I really can't resist, because I usually eat half a box at a time.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Eggs. I can ALWAYS eat them, and I never get tired of them.

Greek yogurt would be a close second.
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I love the Wheat Thins light. I only eat them when I really can't resist, because I usually eat half a box at a time.

Wheat Thins have a light???? Where do you find this magical goodness?
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Chobani greek yogurt and french vanilla iced coffee. I'll never give them up! :drinker:
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Bananas. Think I'd be in meltdown without them. Wonderful things.

Me too
  • bunky2715
    bunky2715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I Can't Believe it's not Butter spray
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt to help me reach my protein goal, and chocolate. Just because. (I know, that's two, but I can't choose!)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WINE AND CHEESE
    WHISKEY
    VODKA,,
    YUM!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Probably my morning granola bar for breakfast. I tend to always have better days when I have a simple single-serving piece of food to start out. I will vary them between types so as to not get bored. Right now I'm between nutrigrain bars and those peanut butter coated nature valley things. And some girl scout bars too, because I happened to have them. And, I typically "have to" have bars for breakfast because I can eat them in my car during my commute. No time to eat at home!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Broccoli :D
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Probably my morning granola bar for breakfast. I tend to always have better days when I have a simple single-serving piece of food to start out. I will vary them between types so as to not get bored. Right now I'm between nutrigrain bars and those peanut butter coated nature valley things. And some girl scout bars too, because I happened to have them. And, I typically "have to" have bars for breakfast because I can eat them in my car during my commute. No time to eat at home!

I agree with you - I find that I also do better if I eat the same thing for breakfast every day - hence the love of yogurt/cheese!
  • kjdavis67
    kjdavis67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms!
  • SabrinaLily
    SabrinaLily Posts: 121
    Options
    Well I know this answer isn't going to be a popular one, but I can't live without my booze! Lol. Now I'm not talking drinking 1/5 of vodka every day but I do enjoy having one drink after work and I've worked it into my calories (anywhere from 140-258 depending on the drink). On Sundays, I may have 2-3.
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    eggs, cheese and avocados
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Meat. I'm too carnivorous.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    WINE AND CHEESE
    WHISKEY
    VODKA,,
    YUM!

Add pizza to the above list ~ all things I can not (and will not) live without