Always hungry

Options
2»

Replies

• gayleminney
    Options
    My food diary is now open and not very impressive, i do seriously need ideas on what to eat, i dont do fancy food just quick and simple as i am normally busy with kids or house etc.....
  • m4ttcheek
    m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Your cals are way too low. Adjust to 1800 at least i'd say.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My food diary is now open and not very impressive, i do seriously need ideas on what to eat, i dont do fancy food just quick and simple as i am normally busy with kids or house etc.....

You are hungry because you are not eating enough.

There are a lot of quick and easy healthy foods that can be added to fruit or veggie sticks for a filling snack.. Eggs, peanut butter, nuts, hummus, edamame, low sugar granola or trail mix, greek yogurt.
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It gets easier. You just need to wait for your body to adapt.

In the mean time coffee helps with hunger pangs.

This. I am still struggling but if I stick with it, I am fine. Protein helps me feel full as well as good carbs that I don't just burn right through. Lots of leafy greens!! For instance, a salad with chicken or cottage cheese keeps me full for hours. When I eat pizza or white bread or sweets - I downward spiral out of control in to a "binge". Exercising puts me in a good mental place and I somehow am happier and crave less food in general.
  • SabrinaLily
    SabrinaLily Posts: 121
    Options
    It's my belief that those feelings of constant hunger will fade as you start to lose weight and your stomach shrinks. Perhaps you'll still have a twinge of hunger thereafter but think of it as something to be proud of. In a weird way, it's a sign of progress and dedication. That said, I love Orville Redenbacher's 100 calorie bags of individual buttered popcorn. I spruce it up with a calorie-free butter airsol (sold in the same aisle) and salt :) That might be a good snack to shut up the tummy, lol.