13»

Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    All your sweet comments make me want to push harder for these last 14 lbs to come off! Thanks so much for your encouragement. :)
  • lissyshawn
    Options
    You're an inspiration to us all! Congratulations! Your hard work has definitely paid off and you look fabulous!!!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Thanks for inspiring us by sharing your story. I know that I will be successful this time around because I know that I can do it too! :flowerforyou:
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Thanks for inspiring us by sharing your story. I know that I will be successful this time around because I know that I can do it too! :flowerforyou:

Anyone who sets their mind to it can do it! You should never think you can't. I didn't think I could, and here I am, weighing 73 lbs less than I did 7 months ago. :) you CAN do it.
  • pinksands143
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!!
  • hannahndx3
    hannahndx3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look so great, such an inspiration
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    Aw thanks you guys!
  • AshShayneSyd
    Options
    This is exactly me right now, i'm 231lbs &wanting to be about 135. I'm 5'0
    Today is my first day starting back up, I worked out for about 20mins [I was tired after that, lol] & been eating/counting calories like ate watermelon, a few crackers etc..
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I started this journey on September 11th, 2012, weighing in at 232 lbs. I was not happy with myself - the way I looked, or felt. I hated going shopping, I hated trying on clothes...I just didn't like myself at all.

So, I decided to do something about it. I started eating less and working out. I worked out 3-5 days a week, eating anywhere from 1300-1400 calories a day - counting the calories I ate and burned.

I currently have stopped counting my calories and worry more about eating the right things, not about the counting of the calories that are being consumed. (I've actually been losing more again since stopping the counting calories).

I weigh 159 lbs right now, and am hoping to get to 145, but I'd be happy with 150, too. I'm 5'5", so my healthy weight is 150. :)

Here are the befores and afters.

You look amazing! And WAY smaller than 159!!! Way to go!!! You are definitely an inspiration! How tall are you?

Before
    232 lbs

b4t8pi.jpg

Current ---- 159 lbs

141nt5z.jpg

My advice for you all is to keep going! It's not always easy, but the end is going to be such a sweet reward. You will know that you accomplished something great. We ALL deserve the right to be healthy. So get out there and do something about it.

Go...Be Healthy
  • DreaXT
    DreaXT Posts: 1
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I want to lose about 50 more pounds. Stories like yours keep me going. You should be PROUD! What type of workouts do you do?
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Your face beaming with confidence says it all! Way to go!
  • brandilacey
    Options
    Wow, you are doing awesome!!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    My confidence is definitely higher. Haha. I actually have confidence in myself now. :)
  • MerryFlorene
    MerryFlorene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on your effort and diligence. You are a true role model for so many of us. Thanks for sharing!! May you have smooth sailing on the remainder of your journey.
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Our stats are similar- I started at 232 also and am 5'5". I'm down to 180 right now and hope to get to 150 or maybe lower :-)
  • mangomango21
    mangomango21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and such good motivation. I want to lose about 80lbs in total currently at 213 and this has made me really want to do it! Thanks sooo much for posting it! Post another when you've reached your goal weight just to inspire us somemore !!!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    This is amazing and such good motivation. I want to lose about 80lbs in total currently at 213 and this has made me really want to do it! Thanks sooo much for posting it! Post another when you've reached your goal weight just to inspire us somemore !!!

I will definitely post again when I've reached my goal! Thanks for the kind words!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You did good! Thanks for the inpiration! Keep it up!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :smile: Same height, weight as me and same goal, you truly look amazing!! Good job!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!