Biggest Loser talk

Options
Okay, so I just watched the Biggest Loser episode from this Tuesday...SO MAD SUNSHINE GOT KICKED OFF!! I Predicted she would win!! But oh well, she had the least weight to lose. Now it's down to Koli, Daris, Michael, and Ashley. Any of them could win, I think! But I DON'T want Koli to win- his now cocky attitude is annoying. I really want Daris to win! He's sweet, just chill, and has a good mindset- he's a good role model for america. What do you think????

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I really agree...I found Koli and his cousin to get realllllly big heads as this whole show unfolded. Sad really. Beauty is from the inside out.
  • karenbreaux
    karenbreaux Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I missed this weeks episode, and I have to admit I wanted Koli to go home. He and Sam's attitudes have gotten really bad throughout the season. Instead of getting mad that Sam got sent home last week, he should have been greatful that he was able to have a partner there with him for that long, no one else had that luxury!!
  • mtracy11
    mtracy11 Posts: 13
    Options
    I think Koli and Sam come off that way, but because they are just at a different place with their weight loss. I think they are honestly determined and self-motivated and I believe that no matter where they are, they are going to lose the weight and keep it off. I think Daris should win! He has worked so hard all season and not caused any drama. Clearly, this has made him a worthy competitor!!! Ashley is working hard now, but took so long to become motivated, and I think Michael is drama!!! He has manipulated the gamef rom the very beginning!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I only watched this show one time--Tuesday night before Glee...then I changed it. Who is Koli? He the guy with the amazing curls that won that race where they had to carry their own weight or whatever? Cuz I liked him.
  • renaemkirby
    Options
    I too was disappointed about Sunshine. Though I'd like to see a woman win this season, I think Ashley is manipulative. I didn't like how she treated Brittany earlier in the season. Go Daris or Michael!!!
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    I was disappointed that Sunshine left too. I hope Daris wins!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I have wanted Daris to win the whole time, but I don't know how much more weight he has left to lose! As the season has gone on, I am pulling more and more for Michael...he has grown so much and he could lose a bunch at home. Who knows, though, with Sam as a trainer now, Koli could pull it out. They all have a chance!!!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think Ashley still has lots tooo lose. I am rooting for Daris or Ashley. And I think Michael is a total Drama queen and super big baby. Koli has been playing the game...PLAYER!!!!!

I heart Biggest Loser, but it seemed and seems tooo long this season. Good lord. Can't wait to see how they do though. :)flowerforyou:
  • AbiLuV
    AbiLuV Posts: 47
    Options
    Ashley and Michael still have so far to go. I hope it is one of them.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I was like ughhhhhh PEACE OUT SUNSHINE. She was getting annoying to me. STOP CRYING jeez.

Anyone could win but Koli. I hate him, he's always been a jerk even when he was large. Daris, Michael, and Ashley...any of those people would be great! I would like to see Michael or Ashley to win because they have much more to lose.

PS- Does anyone think Michael and Ashley are together? Like a couple???
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ahsley, she is the blonde?, has scary calfs.
  • red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I kinda like Ashley she has been quiet!!!! I was not a fan of Sunshine's or Koli's! I just want to know who is gonna win????
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Koli and Sunshine got on my nerves....glad to see her lose

I hope Daris or Michael win it all
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I've watched every episode and can say this....one way or another, they've all played at certain points, some a bit more than others, but they've all done it, just none want to admit it. It's true, Sam and Koli became more and more cocky as time went on, but their overall drive and determination kept me rooting for them all season long...I won't fault them for getting big heads about it, it's just that it comes off more negatively now than before. Sunshine was getting an attitude too, don't forget that, she was so sure that she was going to be there. Michael has been a game playing manipulative crybaby since day one and is still crying. However, I'm happy for him that he can turn a corner and realize that 526 lbs doesn't come down so easily. Ashley has been bad all around, but you can't take away that she's come so far, but I don't believe she's going to win. We all know that as of this point Daris and Koli hold the highest weight loss percentage. I still root for Daris too, but I'll be honest in saying that Sam was the one I favored most, who I always knew was the least likely to win.
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I will go against majority and admit that I want Koli or Daris to win. I have also watched from the very beginning. I love Sam and Koli they were really a great team. Koli really wanted his cousin to stay with him but since he left he was like all I want to do is win! I think when you loose that much weight and have an amzaing makeover you have no choice but to think you are hot even a person with low self-esteem. I have only lost 22 pounds and I can't keep my clothes on(at home and with husband lol) I haven't liked Michael since he teamed up all the people who pull big numbers against the low number pullers. Ashley never seems like she worked hard until this last episode she always smiling while she works out who the hell does that???lol Daris is really sweet guy and all he wants is someone to really love him big or not!

So my final vote is Daris!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    However I did not like the fact that he just quit on the other Jacobs ladder challenge.
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I could care less who wins. I think at the end of each week's weigh in the person who lost the least percentage of weight should be booted. I am tired of the voting and forming alliances. It should be about weight loss not popularity.

The only time I ever rooted for an individual, it was Tara. She put out 100% and was there to compete, not play the game.
  • brycensmom
    brycensmom Posts: 17
    Options
    I was so glad to see sunshine go. I can not believe Sam and Stephanie ended up together. I never imagined it. I honeslty had forgotten about her. I want Daris to win because he is an extra sweet guy and has made a huge transformation but Ashley has came a long way and still has a ways to go??
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I could care less who wins. I think at the end of each week's weigh in the person who lost the least percentage of weight should be booted. I am tired of the voting and forming alliances. It should be about weight loss not popularity.
    I actually just said this too. Lowest percentage should = out of the game. I understand it's still TV and it's needed for drama and entertainment though.

Daris would be my first choice to win, if not Michael.
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    They are all winners in my book. Sam looks so hot now!