Dallas Vaccation Advice Needed

Options
bbear
bbear Posts: 96 Member
My college roommates and I are meeting up in Dallas next weekend for a girls weekend. Can anyone recommend a good dance club with great music and fun crowd? We are all in our mid 20's and are looking to dance away all the extra vaccation calories we are sure to eat. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    hmmmm...I live in Dallas but you probably won't want to go to the clubs I go to. lol
    I really have no idea where young people go to dance. Yeah...I'm no help.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    People dance at the Lizard Lounge but a lot of gothic people are there... and it's mostly like, techno rave-type dancing. Not sure if that's what you're into... that's the only club I've been to. *shrug* I don't know clubbers...I know some bars but not sure if they have dancing.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I really only know country bars! LOL Does that help? :tongue:
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I really only know country bars! LOL Does that help? :tongue:

We're all originally from New Mexcio and love country music! We're going to the Stockyards in Ft. Worth on Friday night and were just looking for something different for Saturday but I'll take any recommendations. Thanks in advance for the tip.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    If your going to be in Fort Worth definitely check out Billy Bob's. There's also Cowboys in Arlington that is always very happening. They also play some non country music that people dance to. I've only been to Cowboys a few times but it was always a good time. I also know there is Electric Cowboy somewhere out there too. Never been there though. The Glass Cactus in Grapevine is a lot of fun too. Not sure if you have a vehicle or not so that might be kinda far. That's my favorite place ever. It's not always country music either. Definitely look into that one. Really laid back scene with an outside patio that looks out onto Lake Grapevine. Hope this helps!