Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 3 today!
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 right now :) So far, so good! I do find some of the moves to be rough on the knees (I'm a former college varsity softball catcher who has had tendonitis in the knees), but I find if i do it a touch slower to worry more about form and safety it's not so bad!
  • taciturnity
    taciturnity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today starts Week 4 Day 1 for me. So 22 days into Insanity. Shall be doing it when I get home from school later on tonight. Not looking forward to month 2. Just thought I'd say that. It's getting pretty close. Damn you ShaunT!

I know! I'm in recovery week, and then to the MAX workouts. I'm so nervous!!

As you should be! Have you seen the videos on YouTube? Gah, I'm terrified! LOL we'll make it through. Even if we have to curse him and his whole team out and cry afterwards. Good luck! I'll be there soon.

No I haven't! I can't look ahead or I'll freak myself out. Haha. But you're right. We will do it, and we'll yell at Shaun T. the whole time. But we'll be stronger after!!
  • taciturnity
    Options
    Tomorrow I do the second fit test. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I don't feel like I've gotten a whole lot better, lol.

I didn't think I had gotten better, but I improved on every exercise at least a little bit. :) Good luck!!
  • taciturnity
    Options
    Today starts Week 4 Day 1 for me. So 22 days into Insanity. Shall be doing it when I get home from school later on tonight. Not looking forward to month 2. Just thought I'd say that. It's getting pretty close. Damn you ShaunT!

I did my first month two workout last night. The toughest thing is fit test and then another hour. I wouldn't say the workout itself was harder than month one as such just longer and a lot of the moves are combined. Dreading Max Plyo tonight though as I hated Plyo in month one.

I've lost 3lb since starting (big whoop :grumble:) and can't say I'm not a bit disappointed it's not been more but I am seeing big changes in my progress pics.

Yeah I was thinking of doing the fit test on my rest day of recovery week so that I don't have to do those two together!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11. I'm really enjoying it so far! Well, not WHILE I'm doing it but when I'm done and I look at my HRM and see 450+ calories burned, I'm like "yes!!"
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm on track with you. I start recovery week today. I'm nervous for Month 2 based on everything I've read, but I was also nervous about Month 1 until I tried it. So we'll se ehow it goes next week, LOL. I'm also looking ahead to a new program. I've been considering Brazil Butt Lift, but I also know that Focus T25 will be released this summer (The new Shaun T workout only 25min).
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

I know! I'm in recovery week, and then to the MAX workouts. I'm so nervous!!

As you should be! Have you seen the videos on YouTube? Gah, I'm terrified! LOL we'll make it through. Even if we have to curse him and his whole team out and cry afterwards. Good luck! I'll be there soon.

No I haven't! I can't look ahead or I'll freak myself out. Haha. But you're right. We will do it, and we'll yell at Shaun T. the whole time. But we'll be stronger after!!

Haha yes! I noticed that the first time I did the workouts better and now every week it seems a bit harder than before. Anyone else noticing that or is it just me?