Anybody notice??

Options
Valqis
Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
The insane number of ads for all the "lose weight quick" schemes that pop up on the sides and top of MFP? I kind of find it funny that here we are trying to do things the right way, and the site has a stoopid ad that pops up telling you about a way to lose weight by popping a pill or by trying a new drink or something totally off the wall...kinda ironic...

Replies

• SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Firefox + NoScript or AdBlock = No adds :wink:
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    The ads I see are the one quick trick to a tiny belly with the incredible shrinking line drawing woman!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Rebecca__Lynn Posts: 114
    Options
    But they're the reason we can use it free!!! Sweet!!!...we just have to ignore those crazy ads.....!!
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    They are rather ironic but when I signed up for myfitnesspal I never thought of it as a 'health' site, I saw it as a 'lose weight' site...
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    But they're the reason we can use it free!!! Sweet!!!...we just have to ignore those crazy ads.....!!

my thought exactly
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Besides......my little girl just loves that incredible shrinking woman!! :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    hmmm I don't have those adds. I have one for clinical hypnotherapy, a UK calorie counter and Weight Watchers right now, but no shrinking woman :smile:
  • healthycat31
    Options
    lol I just saw a diet patch one