what do u eat for a healthy sweet?

Options
hi everyone.. I'm trying to get some ideas for healthy sweets!!!!

I like pure protein bars

How about 1 kashi cookie?

I need some ideas!!!

Replies

• iconrunner
    iconrunner Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Jello...
    Sometimes a sugar-free pudding cup

If I am reallllly getting a chocolate craving I usually will give in by taking a piece of the bar and walking far away from the rest of it. :D

I've heard the Kashi cookies are really tasty although I've yet to try it myself!
  • sdionnemoore
    sdionnemoore Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5 Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses=100 Cals. Maybe not as healthy, but definitely a treat and the dark chocolate should be slightly better for you than milk.
  • jojo98mu
    jojo98mu Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes!! Take them off the vine and throw in a tupperware in your freezer.
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies - 90 Cals
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Recently I've been on a jicima (aka yam bean) kick - it's so sweet tasting, so crunchy, so jucy and it's very low calories/carbs for a huge amount that it really hits many choices. If I want chocolate, then I look for a really good pure food bar that is chocolate or sometimes just eat 36 dark chocolate chips.
  • aberc
    aberc Posts: 98
    Options
    It's not exactly sweet, but I've been chowing down on plain non-fat greek yogurt and peanut butter.
    It's a weird combination at first because the greek yogurt is almost like cheese, but the two together is awesome.

Other than that, I'll eat some fruit, like apples or berries. Ill snack on some dark chocolate. Oatmeal with cinnamon and honey or add some peanut butter to that too.
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's not exactly sweet, but I've been chowing down on plain non-fat greek yogurt and peanut butter.
    It's a weird combination at first because the greek yogurt is almost like cheese, but the two together is awesome.

Other than that, I'll eat some fruit, like apples or berries. Ill snack on some dark chocolate. Oatmeal with cinnamon and honey or add some peanut butter to that too.

Add some honey to your peanut butter and dip green apples in it - it's like caramel apples! You're welcome. ;) Greek yogurt, natural peanut butter, honey + sliced green apples. :)
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    dates!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    YOnanas!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    few dark chocolate chips, few nuts, few mini marshmellows :)

Or apple and peanut butter
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    One of my new favorites it the KIND bar Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Raspberries
    Cut up Honecrisp or Pink Lady apples (so sweet and cut up it feels more treat like rather than eating an apple)
    Tea latte with honey

Not healthy, but low caloric:

Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters
    Fibre One brownies
    Skinny Cow ice cream
    Jello
    Thinsations
    Dole Live Right Double Chocolate bites
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Defrost a few frozen raspberries, they go all mushy, mix into Fage Greek yogur to make it raspberry flavoured, sprinkle some grape nuts on top for texture and crunch. Sweet, delicious, great macros and protein so it actually fills you up. I have it for breakfast some days to. Can't get enough of it!

Zara
  • weesinglane
    Options
    Special K bars - I really like the raspberry cheesecake one. Only 90 calories each. :)

Also, frozen banana/peanut butter blend for "ice cream"
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    1 c frozen blueberries, 1/2 c skim milk, 1-2 packets of Truvia - you can either leave the blueberries whole, sprinkle them with the sweetener and pour the milk over and it will slightly freeze so it's like a chunky ice cream; or you can put it all in a blender and make a 'milkshake.' This is my go to sweet right now. You can do any frozen fruit that would make a good ice cream flavor.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Fruits, fruit smoothies with fruits and protein powders, peanut butter, yogurts, frozen yogurt..... :)
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Fruit, any type of fruit is my sweet as often as possible.
  • msmegas
    msmegas Posts: 13
    Options
    I am obsessed with green apple slices and natural peanut butter with honey. Pretty much anything with peanut butter and honey is delicious! A couple pieces of 86% dark chocolate is also a fave.
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate covered Brazil nuts. Raspberries. Actually any berries.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    YOnanas!

Maybe I did it wrong. Only tried it once. It was very unappetising, very disappointing! :-(