Starting Over, Need accountablility!!

I joined MFP last year, and quickly gave up. I'm one of those impatient people who needs to see results in two weeks or less, or else I have a hard time keeping with the program. :grumble: I'm back on my game, trying real hard to be patient, but could really use some accountability partners. I really haven't explored the site much, so I'm basically like new. I'm looking forward to being accountable by helping others be accountable too!

Replies

• I'm in the same boat -- added :)
  • Right there with you. At least it only took you 1yr. I quit another program several years ago and as of two weeks ago, I'm starting over with MFP. Hang in there. If we really track our food it really works. When I get sloppy, I don't see the lb drop.
  • I also need some encouragment, even though I'm full of motivation! It's just, as redboots1974 said, I need to see results immediatly, too!
    However, feel free to add me, I'm looking foward to motivating & getting motivated! :)
  • TreddersPT
    TreddersPT Posts: 24 Member
    I've been here for two years, but started with this new account this week.
    No more closed diaries etc for me this time around!
  • MrsBenbow
    MrsBenbow Posts: 6 Member
    Am also back for about two months now, and it really helps to keep track of what I eat on the food journal, which I did not do before