Drop 20lbs by July 4th

Options

Replies

• emcclore
    emcclore Posts: 38
    Options
    Sounds good! My one year anniversary is July 13 so lets go! Can't wait to see everyone's success! Good Luck!
  • oowyrakcaj
    Options
    I'll give this a go! I've got two music festivals in May, so I'll need to do some serious controlling of myself, but I'll see how well I do! Anyone who's doing this, feel free to add me!
  • katiepegasus
    katiepegasus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ME! People can add me if they want.
  • dsmater
    dsmater Posts: 1
    Options
    Im in!:)
  • elh1973
    elh1973 Posts: 7
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me.
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    I am going to give this a try also. Need to finish losing my baby weight. Add me as a friend if you need more motivation.
  • Conniea121
    Options
    I am in. 20 lbs. By July.:smile:
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but because I am trying to tone muscle as well as lose fat, I am going to set my goal to a US size 6/7 pants (Mossimo Brand at Target). I am currently a size US 15 (Mossimo). My current weight is 165.6 lbs.I have never toned before so I'm nervous to see how this goes since I'm usually a scale-girl, but I'm trying to turn myself into and inches girl.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just noticed there is three of us with the same birthday (July 20th) lol. Anyways, feel free to add me as well. We should start a group.
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am so in! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • FeelGoodNow13
    FeelGoodNow13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in I was trying to do 22lbs by July 3rd
  • lawna73
    lawna73 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have a breville elite juicer and I love it!!
  • heidicakes11
    Options
    I'm doing the 3 day military diet to start off my 20 pounds!! If you want to know what to eat, look at my food diary for today, tomorrow and Saturday!!!

CW: 167.5

Goal by July 4th: 147.5

Let's GO!!
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I think I'll shoot more for 10-15lbs by then though :) Good luck everyone!
  • mvexplorer
    mvexplorer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in! That is the day before my friend's wedding, so it's perfect!
  • Sherrylynn69
    Sherrylynn69 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! that sounds about what I would like to see by then. I think shorter goals, help in the long run.
  • char155
    char155 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in too. I lost 15 but gained back 8 over the last 3 weeks so I feel pretty bad about that. I could use the support and motivation. July 4 it is !!!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I don't know if that will be achievable for me but I'd like to try. Are we making a group or will we just be in this thread?
  • showey27
    showey27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new on Myfitness pal...can you help me quick? I added exercise to my weekly goal and the weightloss projected number didn't change if I had exercise in my plan or not....why is that? Also when you add exercise, the amount of calories increases....am i supposed to eat those calories or is it like losing faster if I don't? I don't understand! Thanks!