Anyone trying to lose 30-50lbs

Options
Recently I've started trying to lose 45lbs, I've currently lost 3lbs but obviously I've got a long way to go. I need more friends for motivation! Is anyone joining me? X

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I'd say what's left of the body weighs about 35-40 pounds. I tried losing it before, but there was a suspicions vehicle by the lake, and i didn't want any witnesses. This time I'm going at night time.
  • LoveRwanda
    Options
    Hi Rosie. I am trying to reach my first goal of 35. I have lost about 1.5. I am much older than you!! :) And recently went into menopause which is making it much more difficult to lose. But I would love to have a 'buddy' to go through the experience with. :)
    Sylvie
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    Im with you girl!!! 30-50 is my small goal....i eventually wanna drop 100LBS but i gotta start small..WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'd say what's left of the body weighs about 35-40 pounds. I tried losing it before, but there was a suspicions vehicle by the lake, and i didn't want any witnesses. This time I'm going at night time.

This is a good point. Otherwise your 30-50 pounds can easily jump to 180lbs- 300lbs depending on the size of the witnesses.

Really though OP if you're looking to get rid of a body my suggestion would be to dissolve it in an acid of some sort preferably in a bathtub of a rented (by cash!!) hotel room.

Putting a body in a lake doesn't actually count as "losing" the weight as the body tends to float right back up again. This is referred to as yo yoing.

Hope this helps.

:flowerforyou:
  • Daniipri22
    Options
    Meeee! I want to lose a minimum of 47lbs - feel free to add me x
  • leahhm91
    leahhm91 Posts: 11
    Options
    That's what I'm aiming at! You can do it! I'll add you right now :)
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have already lost 15 lbs but 30 or so more would be lovely :) We can do this!
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello all...feel free to add...trying to lose 40-50.
  • kapot
    kapot Posts: 53
    Options
    I've got 36pounds to shift, you can add me.
  • claireyocum
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I've gone from a size 3-5 to a size 16-18! Horrible! :( 50 lbs is my current goal. But id like to just get out of the 200's so 30 lbs is my goal for 199! Add me and lets do this together!
  • missshadowlovely
    missshadowlovely Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 30!
  • LivDixon
    LivDixon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 also! Lost 18 so far. Feel free to add :)
  • FITmrsroe
    FITmrsroe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 35-40 pounds! I'm down 10, HELP! please add me! :)
  • miss_sneakz
    miss_sneakz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25.5 so far, and looking to lose 34.5 more by September!

Add me! :happy: :drinker: :heart:

Good luck everyone!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    My first goal is 37 pounds. Once I reach that I will set a new goal! Looking for friends on here... feel free to add me!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    Looks like we are on the same mission! Good luck! :smile:
  • Desireeg87
    Options
    MEEEE! I am trying to lose 50 pounds! I need motivation too! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • crystal_pimentel01
    Options
    YES!!! I just joined but I've been watching what I'm eating and working out and after a week it's been about a pound.
  • chrisdof
    chrisdof Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all my name is Chris im 30 and im going to lose 71pounds (32kg). currently im at 280pounds (127kg).
  • vikingangel
    Options
    I've been working on losing 55 lbs. I have about 18 lbs left to go and I feel better than I ever have! Feel better now in my 40s than I did in my 20s. I actually started running! If you'd told me 8 months ago I'd be running and loving it I'd have laughed at you. Now I'm all about challenging the limiting beliefs I had set for myself. I always said I couldn't run or hated running, now I realize that was just the excuse so that I never had to try running. : )