This Time Im GOING To Do It!!!!

Options
Im No Longer Willing To Live In This Overweight Body That CLEARLY Doesnt Belong To Me (Im Pretty Sure Somone Switched Bodies With Me In My Sleep) LOL! :laugh:

I Want To Look On The Outside How I FEEEEL On The Inside...Beautiful.Sexy & Full Of Life!!!!!! Im Only 26 & Im Not Willing To Miss Out On Adventures& Memories Because My Body & Confidence Is Working Against Me. I Have A Long Road Ahead Of Me But Im Finally Ready To Commit!!!! Need All The Love & Motivation I Can Get So BRING IT ON WORLD!!!

Its A New Dawn...A New Day....A New Life....FOR US!!!! Here We Go!!! ♥
All My Love Goes Out To Those On This Struggle....WE CAN DO IT!!!

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    plan?
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You've got a great spirit and a lot of determination Mia ~ that should serve you well! I trust you'll do it :)
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    Im Exercising 3-4 Times A Week & Watching My Portion Sizes For Starters....I Started The Squat Challenge...Im On Day 3 & GOING STRONG!!! I Also Add 1 Min. Of Planking To My Strength Exercises
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    You've got a great spirit and a lot of determination Mia ~ that should serve you well! I trust you'll do it :)

Thank you sooo so much!!! Have to definetly keep a positive spirit when dealing with those pesky food demons haha
  • katy_trail
    Options
    do you have a specific plan for what you'll do 3-4 days a week?

have you figured out what didn't work in the past?
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    woohooo! Keep up that determination and spirit and you'll go so far!!!!
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    do you have a specific plan for what you'll do 3-4 days a week?

have you figured out what didn't work in the past?

I alternate between zumba...elliptical & stationary bike. Anything to get my heart rate up for a minimum of 30 mins is my goal. I will increase the time when my body becomes stronger im reallllly out of shape :-/

and what hasnt worked for me in the past is just losing the motivation and falling off the wagon. i have to remember that i didnt put all this weight on overnight and its DEFINITELY not going to come off overnight. its a process & a lifestyle change. yoyo dieting never worked for me since i am an EMOTIONAL EATER so I have to keep wanting to eat out of stress in MAJOR check.
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    woohooo! Keep up that determination and spirit and you'll go so far!!!!

Thank you so much darling!!!! BTW...you look amazing!!!!!! you give me motivation!! so thank you very much! ♥
  • rainbunny
    Options
    aww you're so motivated lol it helps me thanks i'm starting now too. xx
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude and determination! You can do it! :)
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Im just starting again myself. I had baby #3 6 mos ago, and am aiming to lose 20-25lbs... Lets encourage each other... You can do this. Anyone can do it if excuses are not an option. I ran yesterday in 40 degree weather because I didn't want to have an excuse. I got up the other morning at 3:30 so I didn't have an excuse as to why I didn't work out in the evening... Im not saying do those extreme measures, but I can certainly help encourage you!!!
  • katy_trail
    Options
    strength training?

I'm not trying to be less motivational, i always start all excited too, then 2 days later, i'm procrastinating my workouts and such. I don't want the same to happen to you.
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Go for it girl!!!! I am right there with you! I love your attitude!!!

I am 26 and have been trying hard the past 5 months and am down 20lbs. I have had a rough couple days but I am motivated to get right back on it!

Add me if you want!!
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Keep staying positive.
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    You got this Miss Mia! One day at a time with making the right choices for exercising and food. And if you fall get up quick and get back at it before your mind has time to plant any defeatful thoughts - lolololol! I'm with ya!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    awesome attitude...and awesome name :smokin:
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    strength training?

I'm not trying to be less motivational, i always start all excited too, then 2 days later, i'm procrastinating my workouts and such. I don't want the same to happen to you.

strength training definitely! preserve as much lean body mass as possible while losing fat. don't be scared to find some heavy stuff and pick it up
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    aww you're so motivated lol it helps me thanks i'm starting now too. xx

hahahah i try to be...at this point motivation and a positive attitude is all i have...my rolls and bellly are NOOO LONGER MY FRIEND and definitely not welcome around here anymore hahah

we can do it just gotta keep our head in the game & eyes on our future awesome *kitten* lol :laugh:
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    strength training?

strength training definitely! preserve as much lean body mass as possible while losing fat. don't be scared to find some heavy stuff and pick it up

hahahhha not even gonna lie i was lifting and curling my grocery bags as i walked them to my car yesterday!!! groceries had me feelin the burn.....thanks heavy items!!
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    awesome attitude...and awesome name :smokin:

hahahahahahaha why thankkkk ya!!!!! (on both compliments :love: :smokin: )