Woah ... this can't be right!?

Serenifly
Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I was just going through my food diary for today ... I've already clicked 'end entry' or whatever, cuz I find that mentally makes me not eat more than I put down! (that's cheatin'!)

But I just noticed I put Half cup of Rice cooked. .. Zero Carbs?!?!?!?! Can you guys see my diary? is that right? I can't change it once I submit it can I?

Replies

• The food database is mostly user-generated. Meaning that people like you and me enter the details for each item in it. Some people only track calories and don't bother putting in any of the other stats. Double check any entries you use against the actual product/alternative data source.

Yes, you can delete it. Click on the - key (far right) beside the rice. Look for the right item and add it instead. Then 'finish' the day again :)
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    for sure. i've found i have to double check some of the food items i check off the list. i put in for a piece of chicken breast once and it put in 50g of fat. um. really? even if it were deep fried, that wouldn't be the case. weird. i'm sure you can find another brand or another cup of rice in the database that will give you rhte right numbers
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    0 carbs is definitely wrong. You can change your food diary any time you want...even past entries if you messed them up somehow. I always tend to go with the food items that have the most confirmations if I don't have the info myself. Otherwise, I make sure to compare my boxes' info to what's in the database.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    i always try to double check especially if something sounds way off. If it is just a little over i leave it but if it is even a tiny bit under i put my own in . That way i pretty much know i am not going over.
This discussion has been closed.