32 Pounds Lost - Similar shirt. (During)

Options
resagirl5
resagirl5 Posts: 42 Member
5'7"
I started eating healthier and exercising with my sister on December 31st. It's been tough and there have been plenty of times when I've wanted to give up, but I've come way too far to go back now. I still have a lot to lose, but progress pictures motivate me to continue stronger.

1366228171419_collagemix.jpg

Replies

• maurobono78
    Options
    You're GREAT! Keep on working like that and you'll see more progress! I'm new here and your "story" will surely help me reaching my goals!
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    Your doing great , and looking beautiful
  • hotgg13
    hotgg13 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good job....keep going and won't be long and you will meet your goal. Do something for yourself when you do meet that goal.:glasses:
  • jtempalski
    Options
    pictures really do help show progress... especially when that dreaded scale doesn't want to move! I found a picture of myself from 2 years ago and compared it to what I saw in the mirror yesterday wearing the same shirt to work... I was like WOAH! lol So you are doing a great job, keep up the good work.
  • resagirl5
    Options
    Thanks all, I'm very happy with my progress :flowerforyou:
  • Zhehena
    Zhehena Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing!
  • resagirl5
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • karyta
    karyta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspirational! :)
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • resagirl5
    Options
    Thank you!
  • l0vexu3
    l0vexu3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow hottie right hereee
  • resagirl5
    Options
    =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!