Looking for elliptical trainer suggestions

Options
I'm considering purchasing an elliptical trainer to use at home (and hopefully motivate my husband to use it also:laugh: ), Last piece of complex exercise equipment purchased in our home was a Nordic Trac (yes, I know that is totally pathetic), so I'm asking for suggestions as to what to buy.

I know I want one that allows you to input your age, weight and has a HRM on it, but don't know what else to look for. Suggestions on brands?????

Replies

• melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I'm not sure what your budget it but I bought one from ****'s Sporting goods a few years ago and loved it. I know have a Nordic Trac elliptical that I bought for about 500. I like it, but loved my other one more. (I can't remember the brand, and I gave it to my brother because I wanted a gym membership). My suggestion is to go to a store that sells them so you can test it out first. I wish I would have.
  • gurgi22
    gurgi22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Check out this website: http://www.allellipticals.com/ , they rated several ellipticals in severall different price ranges. I got a Schwinn 430 and I love it.