Blockbusters That Blow

Options
13»

Replies

• links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any movie that wins Best Picture.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    This is 40.

If that's what I have to look forward to then stab me in the eye with a fork now!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thin Red Line. Terrible, except where Woody Harrelson gets his bottom blown off by a grenade, which was pretty funny. Fortunately that happens in the first 20 mins, but that was all I could take.

Thanks for bringing this one up. I'm a big history/war film buff, but this was one of the worst war movies of all times. I've never seen anything in the genre drag on as long as that one did, to the point I really DID want to get up and walk out. Folks made a big deal about the "ensemble cast", but I just found it way to clunky.....
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Avatar. It was nothing more than a remake of Dances with Wolves using aliens and spaceships.

This
    Plus the first hour was just showing you how cool the special effects were....got annoying after the first 15 mins
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    "...Wal E. Lets just cram some more messages down your throat and pretend its entertainment. My kids wanted to walk out. I should have let them..."

Totally agree. The only part that was mildly entertaining was the "horrifying" look into the future where everyone is fat. I wanted to choke the female robot who went around screaming, "Wal E" in her thin, metallic voice. Like fingernails on a blackboard.
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Definitely Breaking Dawn Part 1. I didn't understand why we cared so much about their honeymoon...or wedding for that matter. It threw me off so much I haven't bothered to watch Part 2 yet, which I'm not too upset about because the acting of all the Twilight movies irritated me.
  • Fat_Jimi
    Fat_Jimi Posts: 81
    Options
    Titanic
    Twilight (all of them)
    Mulan Rughe
    Australia
    Romeo & Juliett
    Avitar
    Water World

This is going to hurt some people but

STAR WARS all of them do nothing for me, I would rather watch space balls
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The first hour of The Deerhunter...
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    OMG that movie "deep water' I think it is? where they are just floating around the ocean the whole (2 hours) movie?? Then they just get ate. And that's the end.

Also,

Phonebooth. It was just stupid.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Everyone told me that I HAD to see Napoleon Dynamite...I regretted every nanosecond of it...

You must not have a sense of humor then.

I could not even sit through Napoleon Dynamite, I didn't think it was funny at all, it was just stupid....
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Oz: The Great and Powerful

I expected it to be GREAT, and it was MEH

Since I am here, will share the link to my movie lovers group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5224-film-buffs

Don't tell me that :sad: I was so excited when I saw the previews.

Yeah, I was too, for MONTHS, I waited....I was SO excited...until I had to actually sit through it....then I learned that you could not kill yourself by holding your breath.....