"The Following".............who's watching?

Options
2»

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I hae them DVR'd...haven't had a chance to watch yet. One of the writers is the daughter of a lawyer at my firm!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I was enthralled with the first few episodes, but the FBI have gotten dumber and dumber with each passing week. How have they effed up so royally so many times?! I'm still watching, but only because I've already invested so much time. I plan to tune in for the first few episodes of the second season, but only in the hopes that they retool some and stop making the FBI look like such complete bumbling idiots.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    i like the show even if it pisses me off Its going to be hard to keep this story line going if they decided to do another season which i think they are...but it is so hard to take a regular tv show seriously espescially when you have Game of Thrones, Walkind Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Shamless etc lol
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I love it! It did get a bit predictable except for this week's episode, wasn't expecting Claire to do that! (trying not to spoil anything for those who are DVRing).