Just starting my journy today!!!

Options
HI everyone. Just started my journy today. I tried dieting in 2007 on my own went from 185-134 lbs in 7mo. and fell off track slowly after i was at a comfort weight. I have never tryed a site like this but a friend of mine said its great so here i am. Currently im 5' 5" and am at 175 with my goal weight of 135. So i feel support would be great this time around to keep my modivation going and to keep the wight off for good this time :)

Replies

• Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well done on starting the journey again!

Remember slow and steady is the way to go to lose weight and keep it off :)

Remember to also track your fitness and body composition too. Sometimes just because those scales don't move doesn't mean we are not improving!
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Best of luck doll, and congrats on your journey to life change feel free to add me
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    congratulations on starting, and just so you know you can do it!!! stay focused and if you fall off just jump back on, which is what i do!!! feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    HI everyone. Just started my journy today. I tried dieting in 2007 on my own went from 185-134 lbs in 7mo. and fell off track slowly after i was at a comfort weight. I have never tryed a site like this but a friend of mine said its great so here i am. Currently im 5' 5" and am at 175 with my goal weight of 135. So i feel support would be great this time around to keep my modivation going and to keep the wight off for good this time :)
    diets dont work because they are temporary think of it as a lifestyle change :) good for you tho for giving it another shot im sure you can do it with the help of this site the people on here and putting in the work. youll reach your goals in good time :)
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step! and welcome!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP :) I will be on my journey for the rest of my life, I know I'll have to be to never get big again. Good luck to ya :)
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know you will find MFP an invaluable tool. It's better than WW and it's free.
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hello, :) We are about the same height and I stared about the same weight. I was a little heavier and goal is 130. So friend me . :happy: