Tan lines...hot or not?

Options

Replies

• bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ahh not only the bikini strapless marks and bottom are fine...(I buy them specifically for that purpose) tank tops and shorts lines sooo not
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    They are okay, I suppose, though I lean more towards not.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I hate them on myself. I tan easily but dont go out and tan so I get a farmers tan just from driving. I hate it and cant get it to go away. I am using SPF 50 but the tan is not fading so no tank tops for me until it does
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Not hot but it really doesn't matter.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Just lost a friend who was only 37 in February from malignant melanoma. She left behind her husband of 15 years, her 12 year old son and her 9 year old daughter. They watched her suffer for almost two years as she fought several tumors that attacked her liver, brain and bones. She confessed she was a tanning addict in her younger years. It's so sad
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    well it depends...lets see some pictures....
  • phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love a TAN!!! Could do without the lines though ;)
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally Tan.
  • phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally Tan.

me too can always get darker
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    here's our friends blog about her battle with melanoma from tanning - might change your mind about the tan lines
    http://www.ballfamily49866.blogspot.com/
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have natural, wrinkle free skin without the tan...or the lines :drinker:
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A farmers tan on a man is soooooo sexy. But only if it's not accompanied by a shorts/socks tan haha
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    depends. Sometimes hot, sometimes not. Personally, I tan super easy so it's almost unavoidable.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Farmers tan on country boys is yummy, but anything else is usually tacky. Especially the ones girls who fake a bake rock ... the ones right under the *kitten* cheeks its gross. All you have to do is sit on the tanning bed, lift those cheeks ladies!
    I do love a good tan though, I think dark skin is beautiful (So is light skin, I am light skinned so like anything else I think the opposite of what I have is gorgeous)
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Can you please post pictures of what you are referring to? :tongue:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Not the one I got walking around the lake the other day! Tank top tan. Sexy schmexy.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    At this point, I would just be happy that someone got naked in front of me.
  • antstem
    antstem Posts: 1
    Options
    At this point, I would just be happy that someone got naked in front of me.

Um..if you insist..hold on.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    For me, just bathing suit lines are fine. But like... t-shirt lines, shorts lines nooooo. I hate that. My husband loves bathing suit tan lines, lol.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i like tan lines. And considering I refuse to do the tanning bed thing, I will always have bathing suit lines :-)