hi

Options
i had a friend ask me to help her so here i;m were in the same boat i'm diabtic for 30 years i love food and eat so when i got this been 6 day's we been keeping in touch ok introduce my self i'm 5'0 i need to drop 50 big pounds to keep my sugars down i have inslin pump so it helps i just got to get out and walk but it rains here i'm bit shy only when ya get to no me or you i'm going to do this tryed it back in few months ago so my friend said we can do this be buddys far away :sad: ok i;ll get back soon

Replies

• hahnsamisbear1
    Options
    Hey, I am starting back again after doing it for a few months last year. Doctor says lose weight now! Super high blood pressure. I have to lose about 150 lbs (I am over 300) I am doing it 25 lbs at a time...Thats all I can think about it. You can do it ...hope that I can!
  • eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like. I've been on this site for years on and off. IT WORKS IF YOU USE IT. I've lost lots of weight when on,but when I start thinking I don't have to log my food anymore I put it all back on. Just started again about a week ago. Good Luck:flowerforyou: