new with questions

Options
I'm new to this fitness program, I was using loseit before this but this one has more options in the search. I was wondering if there was a way to put in recipe's of your own? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• kchausse
    kchausse Posts: 3
    Options
    I am fairly new to this as well, but if you go into Food, and then into My Foods and then create food you can do it. You will need all of the nutritional info on the item though (or at least most of it)
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yes, if you go to your food diary. You can go to my foods and click create my own food. It will ask you for all the nutrition facts. If you are absolutely sure of the nutrition values you can also post it for everyone to use here on MFP. Hope that helps.
  • docleedc
    docleedc Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks everyone but what I am looking for is actually putting in several different ingredients to come up with the total nutritional info for the whole thing.
  • lobsterhug
    lobsterhug Posts: 8
    Options
    Unfortunately, MFP doesn't currently have a recipe calculator. It's one of the things I miss about Lose It, too! The closest approximation would be to add all the ingredients to one of your meals and then save the that to My Meals. Keep in mind though that you can't edit the meals, or at least not yet. According to the FAQ, it's something they are working on.