Looking to loose 50 lbs! and motivation to go both ways!

Options
Hello, I am a single mother of a 18 month old, I am 5'3" and currently 175, im looking to go down to about 125, but also tone up. I am looking for friends who may have similar goals but are looking to help motivate as well as have someone help motivate them! My worst part is keeping to a diet, i always break it by eating something bad, i believe its due to being stressed so i go to comfort food. I have gotten alot better! but i need to stick to it, and talking to people as well as seeing others do good motivates me. So feel free to message or add me if you want to chat! My profile isn't really built up, i have only been using mfp to track my food and exercise but now am seeing about the chatting and talking to others part. Looking forward to meeting some new people and Jump starting a diet and plan for the LAST time! without breaking it! = ]

Replies

• Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Our daughters are the same age! :) I have a little more to lose than you do, but my husband promised after 50 lbs he'd take me to Florida. So it's one of my main focuses right now.

I've got tons of motivation and support for you and any who want to add me! Always looking to expand my support group!
  • blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! we live in florida! It'll be worth it! you can get a bikini and be so proud and relax on the beach and play with your baby! = ]