Did anyone purchase Jillian Michaels Body Revolution?

Options
Hey guys!
Just wondering if anyone tried Jillian Michaels Body Revolution? It's selling for 100 bucks and I wanted to know if its worth it. I hear the 30 day shred is real good, which I haven't tried yet.
Let me know.. Thanks!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Personally, I didnt like it as after the first part, there was too much balancing stuff. I prefer Chalean Extreme.
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Try the 30 day shred before you shell out a tonne of money. It's on youtube for free :)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I haven't done body revolution. I have done 30 day shred, ripped in 30, and a couple others. While Jillian annoys the crap out of me, they are effective. Which is why I go back to them.
  • julyssas
    julyssas Posts: 22
    Options
    I think it's free on you tube
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I did it - it was okay. I didn't lose any weight doing it, but I think I did gain some strength. Wasn't my favorite. I like her other programs better.

I should add, when I did it I didn't have a huge amount of weight to lose.
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump - - I'm considering this program. Currently doing Chalean Extreme. Month 1 complete. 2 more to go, but I want to line up my next program.
  • Felicitykhan
    Felicitykhan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nice weight loss though! How did you do it?!
  • Felicitykhan
    Options
    Thanks guys..ill do the 30ds and then see how this one goes..
  • crystal_marie_23
    crystal_marie_23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree, start with the 30 day shred. I also do the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout (all free on youtube)
    I really like the Banish Fat workout. Its 45 minutes, and it is an AWESOME calorie burn!!!!!!!
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I purchased it and I'm currently ending my first month of the three. I've lost a total of 25.8lbs. I weighed 301lbs going in and now weigh 275lbs. Of course I have quite a bit more weight to lose than most at 5'11. I am very happy with the program. I've done her 30 Day Shred, Killer Buns and Thighs, and quite a few others. I am a diehard Jillian fan. I love her!!!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It is a great program. It really helps define your body. There is a bunch of balance but balancing is great exercise... Especially for your core.
  • Felicitykhan
    Options
    I purchased it and I'm currently ending my first month of the three. I've lost a total of 25.8lbs. I weighed 301lbs going in and now weigh 275lbs. Of course I have quite a bit more weight to lose than most at 5'11. I am very happy with the program. I've done her 30 Day Shred, Killer Buns and Thighs, and quite a few others. I am a diehard Jillian fan. I love her!!!

Thats a GREAT loss!! Keep it up!
  • Lynda135
    Lynda135 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can't stand her! She is very annoying and I GAVE my body revolution away because she annoyed me that much! She is less annoying in Ripped in 30 and Extreme Shed and Shread, would start with those.
  • TELALL4
    TELALL4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree to the 30DS. I don't know if it is still available but I purchased a 3 pack on Amazon for $20, it was the 30DS, No Trouble Zones and Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism which I think are great. She has a 30 day workout plan that incorporates all three of these DVD's. I like it because I am not doing the same routine everyday and I don't get bored (my body will plateau if I don't mix it up). Good luck and I hope that you find something that works for you.