New to MFP

Options
Hello all! Today was my first day tracking my food intake, and exercise, so this is all new to me. In 2008 i weighed 220 pounds, and i am 5' 5'' tall, so i felt horrible. I was on med's for cholesterol, med's for acid reflex, and was borderline diabetic. I started roller skating 3-4 times a week, and cut all white foods out of my diet, and got down to 140 pounds over the course of a year. In 2010 i had a car accident that damaged two disc's and my ulnar nerve, and eventually in May of 2012 i have the two disc's removed, and a titanium plate screwed to my cervical vertebra, at C5, C6, and C7, so i had to stop roller skating, and hiking. I have gained much of that weight back, and am starting to feel horrible again. THAT is why i am here, to relearn how to eat properly, loose the weight, and keep it off. I hope i can at least get down to 150 Lb's, by June, as my hubby, and i do allot of riding on his Harley, and it's not comfortable with this extra weight. Today my weight is around 180 to 185 lb's.