Options
2»

Replies

• xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com
    emilybites.com

Those are my go-tos for dinner almost every night. :)

MY GOD!! I don't even need to look through the site to salivate everywhere. That food looks amazing!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have no health issues.
    Like I stated earlier, I am new to the dieting/eating right thing. Not everyday is like today..it was just one of those days. Last week was a better week and more similar to what i try to do diet wise.

I post this because I feel like I am stuck and dont know what to do. I figured maybe my sodium or fat intake was too high and preventing me from losing any weight. Of course I am probably wrong but thats why I ask..

This is exactly why i said what i said. you're just screwing yourself mentally, You feel "stuck" and you feel "lost." Why???
    Because you went over on sodium and fat??? as I said IT DOESN'T MATTER, you're doing fine. You're worried about the wrong things. The biggest obstacle to weight loss is negative emotions. They manifest by focusing on things like this. If you want to be successful, stop stressing and focus on what matters, calories, not fat, or sodium, or protein, or carbs, once again calories.

^^^^THIS!
    We are our own worst enemies...I avoid sodium because it raises my blood pressure and swells me up like a balloon, but most people dont have that issue.
    Count your calories, avoid highly processed foods and exercise. The weight will leave. It has to, diet and exercise are eviction notices!