anyone tried the lose 10 pounds in 3 day diets with succes

Options
2»

Replies

• LinOtt
    LinOtt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd be sarcastic or dismissive - then thought what if this was my teenage daughter!

OP think to youself would you be able to live your whole life eating that diet? Why dont you first get to know your own body by measuring and recording what you currently are eating. Educate yourself by reading some of the very informative blogs on MFP and then work out a healthy lifestyle plan eating great food and doing fun things while moving more!
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Many years ago I did this and yes I lost some weight but by the next week it was back. Don't starve yourself for 2 lousy hot dogs. Did you ever try to eat plain tuna on saltines? Kinda' get stuck in your throat. Don't kid yourself, you will be hungry and ultimately it won't be a "real" weight loss. I'm surprised this diet is still around.:noway:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    No. Because it is physically impossible to lose 10 lbs of fat in 3 days. And fat is all I care about.
  • cheninmatthews21
    cheninmatthews21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    this is the stupidest diet i've heard of. there's no way to lose 10 lbs in 3 days, just stop.