Need motivation

Options
Ugh struggling today

Need to do my work out but vegging out on the sofa sounds much more appealing than working out

Need motivation

Replies

• brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    GIRL WE ALL STRUGGLE. it's okay its, part of life - think about why you are started , your goals and your dreams .
  • pretty_snail
    Options
    Thanks.

Finding the energy is so hard at times
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You'll regret it if you spend all day on the couch. Will you regret your workout when it's done? ;)
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds too simple, but just walk away from the temptation. Go for a walk if you have to..every time you do this you build self control.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    yea - just start working out , even if you dont want to and you will see the energy come from it. <-- happens to me all the time
  • Momof52010
    Momof52010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yea - just start working out , even if you dont want to and you will see the energy come from it. <-- happens to me all the time

It is so true. Before I started exercising, I felt tired all the time. Now I have a lot more energy. I do need to get better about logging everything food and exercise wise.
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    You just need to learn to love working out. I never need motivation because I enjoy it so much! Here is a link to some videos of me working out - come join me!! Feel free to also LIKE my Facebook Page "The Baking Mad Gym Addict". My sole aim is to make people MOVE more and EAT clean and LIFT heavy!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakingMadGymAddict?ref=tn_tnmn#!/media/set/?set=vb.418282054910684&type=2
  • BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the Nike No Excuses Ad?

Works for me (nearly) every time.
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Get up and get moving!!! We all have these moments...we have to move past it. You thank yourself later!!!
  • pretty_snail
    Options
    work out done
    :)