What is everybody's goal?

Options
Is it weightloss? Is it to build muscle? To keep track of your nutrition? Or all of the above :)

Replies

• Ange1808
    Ange1808 Posts: 2
    Options
    mine is to lose weight (28 pounds so far since 22/1/13) and to monitor and change the way I eat for good... the mobile app is fantastic for that. how about you?
  • Amanda13108
    Amanda13108 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    All of the above!!
  • psykins
    psykins Posts: 76
    Options
    Mostly weight loss at this point. Over four years I have gone from a healthy weight to being obese, and I want to cut back on that. Additionally, I NEVER exercised before (always hated it even as a child!), so I'm hoping to incorporate exercise into my weight loss so that I can be fitter.
  • kathie0510
    kathie0510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today and my goal is to get healthy one day at a time...wish me luck!!
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mine is two fold...to lose weight and by that end, being healthier. I have RA so any extra weight on my body means more pain in my joints. More pain in my joints means I don't move as much, which leads to more weight...which leads to depression, and eating more...and its a vicious cycle. I've just decided to break that cycle before its too late.
  • dmb0114
    dmb0114 Posts: 49
    Options
    Mostly to be FIT but not gonna lie, definitely want to lose 20 more pounds. :wink:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Lose a bit more weight (about 11/12lbs) and get even fitter, train for a 10K and (when money allows!) get back to gym and lift heavy again!
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Ripped, fit and healthy.

In numbers that's 145lbs, 18-20% BF.
  • Nicola06041985
    Options
    i want to get back to healthy size 10/12 right now i am 14/16 and sometimes 18
  • Biggsy1980
    Options
    Ive let my self go, i need to get fit and healthy and more importantly shed these stones ive gained over 3 years! I just need to remain focused on the end result.......me in my wedding dress!
  • 1jobean
    1jobean Posts: 84
    Options
    Track nutrition, Im new to a whole food plant based diet and I want to make sure Im eating properly.
  • cay2810
    cay2810 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow that is absolutely fantastic! Congratulations! I lost 10kg before using Myfitnesspal and now I would just like to monitor my nutrition and exercise and hopefully share all of the knowledge I've obtained with others to help them with their journey!
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Lose a tiny bit of BF and get more muscle. Ideal weight is about 147lb, so that's about 7lb to lose. Apart from that, get lifting and eat better.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    To get to a healthy weight, so I hopefully don't get the same weight related health issues as my mother and my older sister and to get enough stamina to go on hiking vacations.
  • vanquish01
    Options
    I have tried different diets for the last 15 years, never worked, started using this app on 7/1/13, found I weighed 350 lbs, disgusted with myself. Today I weigh 290, feel fantastic, eating up the compliments at work. Still a long way to go but for the first time I'm scared of putting weight back on, that appears to be the biggest motivator for ensuring I don't. This app is fantastic for keeping track of what you actually put in your mouth.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    World domination!!!
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    Lose about 10 more pounds and then STAY on MFP to track my diet so I don' put any of it back on. Keep working out wih the hope of aging slowly and gracefully.
  • Peni_Davidson
    Peni_Davidson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just started today and my goal is to get healthy one day at a time...wish me luck!!

Good luck x
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Weightloss and to just be healthier overall. I want it to be easy for me to just automatically make healthy choices without even really needing to think about it.
  • feelingyounger
    Options
    To maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. To exercise every day for the rest of my lofe.