Any students? Exams + Fitness :(

Options
2»

Replies

• lcb88
    lcb88 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey I'm a second year uni student, and I'm finding it rather difficult too, with assignments to do as well as trying to find time to study for exams all of which are over the next four weeks. I find myself spending half the day sat in my gym clothes and putting off going whilst spending that time trying to do work but kind of failing until I really need to do it. Guess its just putting your mind to it and sorting out your day to be able to do it all, but if you want any help/motivation feel free to add me :).
  • mrskight2011
    mrskight2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I work full time and am completing my degree as well. Time management is hard! I find it helps to squeeze in walks during my breaks or lunch hour during the day. Stress/emotional eating is something I've always struggled with, and I just have to be focused and determined to eat healthy, whether at meals or when snacking, and evaluate why I want to eat if I am not hungry. It's encouraging to read everyone's posts and know I'm not alone in trying to balance so much! In the midst of the chaos, we really do need to take a few minutes for ourselves and for our health. Exercise helps to manage stress.
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm also a student and I work full time... I use exercise and a stress reliever and I guess it works for me. Sometimes I have to put off working out, but I still try to stick to 5 days a week for at least an hour. I don't watch much tv, because I have different priorities now.
  • Toddysmama
    Toddysmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bought a soda stream drink lots of fizzy water with fruit. also like the poped chips they keep me away from the other ones.