• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm straight but my friends call me homo sometimes. Does that count? :D

I dunno...do you like Coldplay?
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    I tend to enjoy Barbara Payton and hanging out at bars that have "special" dancers... Cher, Tina Turner, Liza. Those are the best times that can possibly be had!

I'm straight, but surrounded by homos. I feel so inadequate sometimes. :blushing:
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I was married forever, then figured out my problem was that I really didn't like men! :laugh: I've never looked back, he'd have to be one hell of a champ to turn my head.
  • geekyjen
    geekyjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married ...

But I have seen the Indigo Girls in concert like eight times (and Amy Ray twice).

Does that qualify me for an honorary membership?

LOL...not really. Had you said "Cher" or "Celina Dion" you'd be in like flynn :bigsmile:

i dunno, this might get you into the lesbian club. Cher and Celine would be more if he was into men, but seeing as he seems to be interested in women, I think this might be enough to qualify as "lesbian-identified man" (anyone remember Lisa from the L word?)
  • DeathIsMyGift
    Options
    i dunno, this might get you into the lesbian club. Cher and Celine would be more if he was into men, but seeing as he seems to be interested in women, I think this might be enough to qualify as "lesbian-identified man" (anyone remember Lisa from the L word?)

Don't you mean Brian Krakow from My So Called Life? baaaahahahahaha
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Straight here, but looking forward to the day when men will be able to refer to their "husbands" and women to their "wives", or whatever term they choose to refer to their *legally recognized* spouse. Woot!

Oops.... Did I just push this conversation over the line into the forbidden territory of "politics"? :laugh:
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    Straight here, but looking forward to the day when men will be able to refer to their "husbands" and women to their "wives", or whatever term they choose to refer to their *legally recognized* spouse. Woot!

Oops.... Did I just push this conversation over the line into the forbidden territory of "politics"? :laugh:

:noway: The police are going to be looking for you tonight!:tongue::laugh:
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you started this topic! I'm so much more comfortable when I'm surrounded by homos and straight people who are super LGBT friendly! :happy:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Quick question to Deathismygift or & anyone on the topic, I didn't think many or any woman was refered to as homo's, but gay or lesbian. While we are on the subject cant the LGBT just drop the Lesbian part isnt it already understood it refers equally to men & woman you really can shorten it, just a thought.:smile:

Jason
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Quick question to Deathismygit or & anyone on the topic, I didn't think many or any woman was refered to as homo's, but gay or lesbian. While we are on the subject cant the LGBT just drop the Lesbian art isnt it already understood it refers equally to men & woman you really can shorten it, just a thought.:smile:

Jason
    Jason, Jason, Jason, what are we going to do with you!:tongue::laugh:

Deathismygift began the thread, she's free to call herself anything she'd like!:wink:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Quick question to Deathismygit or & anyone on the topic, I didn't think many or any woman was refered to as homo's, but gay or lesbian. While we are on the subject cant the LGBT just drop the Lesbian art isnt it already understood it refers equally to men & woman you really can shorten it, just a thought.:smile:

Jason
    Jason, Jason, Jason, what are we going to do with you!:tongue::laugh:

Deathismygift began the thread, she's free to call herself anything she'd like!:wink:

Uh would you quit stalking me Becca, I was asking Deathismygift or anyone on the topic for an answer not that they need to give me or anyone an answer, lol but it was observatory it's a ligit question.
  • ACarp24
    ACarp24 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm straight but my friends call me homo sometimes. Does that count? :D

I dunno...do you like Coldplay?
    haha I love the 40 year old virgin. I myself am taken by a really sweet guy but kudos for your courage to post this, looks like you aren't alone.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    "Am I the only homo?" I just nearly wet myself - LOL.

My first impressionable experience with the gay community was well.. tada... community theater. I was 15 yo & had only done high school theater, a few commercials, print, etc. I was try to put on a bustier and in walks this beautiful gay man in all of his flaming glory. After noticing the look of horror on my face, he promptly told me it was ok & that he was gay. So, the first man to see my tata's was a gay man... haha. He also helped me into the bustier. We stayed friends for years and he even took me out clubbing for my first time... to a gay bar of course.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    First of all I am married but I know many "homos." LOL! 2nd of all...I LOVE your screen name!!! PRICELESS!:laugh:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,683 Member
    Options
    I'm straight but definitely LGBT-friendly.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    Options
    First of all I am married but I know many "homos." LOL! 2nd of all...I LOVE your screen name!!! PRICELESS!:laugh:

We're good people to know....well most of us. hahahahaha And thanks! A Buffy fan? or are you just that morbid? teehee
  • DeathIsMyGift
    Options
    Quick question to Deathismygift or & anyone on the topic, I didn't think many or any woman was refered to as homo's, but gay or lesbian. While we are on the subject cant the LGBT just drop the Lesbian part isnt it already understood it refers equally to men & woman you really can shorten it, just a thought.:smile:

Jason

Hi Jason =]
    I am a homosexual...therefore...I am a homo. lol
    And I am right there with ya about the LGBT thingie. It seems sort of redundant doesn't it? Ah well....

It reminds me of people who say "ATM Machine"....:laugh:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I'm happily married ...

But I have seen the Indigo Girls in concert like eight times (and Amy Ray twice).

Does that qualify me for an honorary membership?

LOL...not really. Had you said "Cher" or "Celina Dion" you'd be in like flynn :bigsmile:

Hilarious. Saw Bette Midler last year. Can I get a guest pass?

Take Care
  • DeathIsMyGift
    Options
    Hilarious. Saw Bette Midler last year. Can I get a guest pass?

Take Care

Oh definitely! lol...And I must say..I'm jealous. I have so much respect for Better Midler. I bet she was amazing.
This discussion has been closed.